Cruise the Baltic Sea to discover Estonia and its 1,500 islands. Take in the diverse terrain of rugged beaches, primeval forests and wetlands and a wealth of stunning lakes. Add to this a healthy smattering of castles, churches, and hilltop fortresses, making it easy to see why an Estonian cruise is something special. Estonia is one of the least populated countries in Europe and has many secrets just waiting to be uncovered. The country has a newfound confidence, having shaken off the shackles of the Soviet Union, which is now one of Europe’s most interesting destinations. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
Tallinn Cruise Port
Estonia's jewel in the crown has to be its medieval capital, Tallinn, known for its well-preserved, UNESCO-listed Old Town, museums and the 314m-high Tallinn TV Tower and observation deck. Hours can be passed happily marvelling at its grand architecture, narrow cobbled streets and 15th century churches. The fantastic shopping scene, vibrant café culture and stylish clubs and restaurants are also of note.
An Estonian cruise could also offer a glimpse of Saaremaa Island (Estonia's largest), famous for its windmills, black rye bread and strong beer. The famous rye bread is everywhere, as is pork, veal, potatoes and fish: most tastes are catered for through the nation's cuisine.
Cruises to Estonia
Historical Old Towns of Northern Europe • T2312Save to favourites
- Discover the fairytale-esque Old Town in Tallinn
- Enjoy taking in the sites of Riga and Liepaja in Latvia
- Wander along the beach in the seaside town of Warnemunde
Cultural Capitals, Kiel Canal & Stockholm Archipelago • L2311Save to favourites
- Explore the capitals of Denmark, Sweden and Finland
- Scenic cruise the Stockholm Archipelago and Kiel Canal
- Discover the charms of Old Town Talllinn
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Medieval Old Towns & the Stockholm Archipelago • L2313Save to favourites
- Discover Baltic cities and their fascinating medieval history
- Explore old towns in Tallinn, Riga and Visby
- Delight in the gems of Stockholm and Copenhagen
Discovering Scandinavian Islands & Capitals • S2407ASave to favourites
- Experience unforgettable scenic cruising
- Sail picturesque archipelagos on Borealis
- Revel in the highlights of Copenhagen and Stockholm