Discover Baltic Cruises
Set sail on a Baltic Sea cruise to discover one of the world's most dynamic regions that offers a captivating blend of culture, history, and picturesque landscapes. From majestic palaces and awe-inspiring architecture to medieval old towns and coastal cities, this region is rich in attractions.
Book a Baltic cities cruise to immerse yourself in Estonia's historical heritage, marvel at the architectural wonders of Lithuania, and uncover cultural treasures in European cities along the Baltic Sea coast.[ReadMore]
Baltic Region Highlights
From the moment you set sail, you'll encounter a series of captivating ports that offer something unique at every stop. Explore the fairy-tale charm of the Nyhavn waterfront in Copenhagen, to the beautiful islands along the Stockholm Archipelago which stretches out into the Baltic.
As you journey through, you'll also have the opportunity to discover the hidden gems of other charming Baltic cruise ports, each with its own distinctive character. In Klaipeda, Lithuania, wander around the Old Town with its colourful half-timbered houses and cobblestone streets. Visit the medieval Toompea Castle and the stunning Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Estonia's capital, Tallinn, known for its intricate onion domes; and don't forget to climb Toompea Hill for breathtaking panoramic views.
Architecture, History & Landscapes
Come across culture-rich streets, renowned architecture that spans the ages and fascinating history revealed through countless museums when you cruise the Baltic Sea. Witness the remnants of ancient Viking settlements, medieval castles perched atop rugged cliffs, and grand castles that once housed royalty. The architectural diversity is mesmerising, with Gothic spires piercing the sky in cities like Tallinn and the modern, sleek designs found in Scandinavian capitals.
Every moment on a Baltic cruise from the UK presents an opportunity to lose oneself in the rich tapestry of history, stunning natural beauty, and architectural wonders that define the Baltic region.
Cruises to Baltic
European Christmas Markets • L2327Save to favourites
- Explore the Christmas Markets of European cities
- Enjoy sights and scents in Hamburg and Copenhagen
- Experience scenic cruising of the Kiel Canal
Scandinavian Easter City Break • L2408Save to favourites
- Escape to Scandinavia and explore two captivating cities for a memorable Easter weekend
- After sailing Oslofjord, take in the plentiful historic, artistic and cultural highlights of Oslo
- Spend Easter Sunday strolling Gothenburg’s pretty streets, squares, parks and gardens
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Discovering Scandinavian Islands & Capitals • S2407ASave to favourites
- Experience scenic archipelago cruising in Turku and Stockholm
- Sail past the Olsen family home in Hvitsten
- Explore Helsinki and its islands on a boat tour
Maritime Cities & Sailing Events of the Baltic • S2414Save to favourites
- Visit Helsinki for the Tall Ships Races and Kiel for Kieler Woche
- Uncover World War II history in Gdansk
- Enjoy time in the well-preserved cities of Visby and Tallinn
Discovering the Cities of the Baltic • L2421Save to favourites
- Visit Brandenburg Gate from Warnemünde
- Visit a family that has continued the Lithuanian legacy of bee-keeping
- Sail through the Kiel Canal on board Balmoral