Experience beauty, culture, and excitement on a thrilling cruise to Sweden that will leave you spellbound. Get ready to discover a land of stunning scenery, unique cities, and fascinating history.
Open your eyes to vast landscapes which morph from dense pine forests and rugged mountains in the north to rolling hills and golden beaches in the south. Experience the breathtaking wonders of Swedish nature as we sail along its awe-inspiring coastline. Admire dramatic cliffs, serene fjords, forests and glimpses of the Northern Lights that will take your breath away. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife encounters as we venture into the untamed wilderness, from playful seals to majestic sea eagles.
Be mesmerised as we cruise the Stockholm Archipelago, a breathtaking maze of over 30,000 islands and islets. Delight in the tranquil beauty of nature as we navigate through crystal-clear waters, passing picturesque coastal villages and idyllic beaches along the way.[ReadMoreDesk][ReadMoreMob]
Step into the fairytale world of Sweden with a Stockholm cruise port call. Known for its stunning architecture, the enchanting capital city spreads across 14 captivating islands. Explore its charming Old Town, wander through cobblestone streets, and soak up the medieval atmosphere. Then, cruise from Stockholm to the charming canals and wide streets of Gothenburg's coastal city. Stroll along the trendy Avenyn Boulevard, and indulge in the city's thriving culinary scene, renowned for its fish and seafood restaurants.
Prepare your taste buds for an adventure of flavour through Swedish cuisine. From mouthwatering seafood delicacies to hearty traditional dishes, treat yourself to delectable pastries, Smörgåsbord and much more.
Cruises to Sweden
Scandinavian Easter City Break • L2408Save to favourites
- Escape to Scandinavia and explore two captivating cities for a memorable Easter weekend
- After sailing Oslofjord, take in the plentiful historic, artistic and cultural highlights of Oslo
- Spend Easter Sunday strolling Gothenburg’s pretty streets, squares, parks and gardens
Discovering Scandinavian Islands & Capitals • S2407ASave to favourites
- Experience scenic archipelago cruising in Turku and Stockholm
- Sail past the Olsen family home in Hvitsten
- Explore Helsinki and its islands on a boat tour
Discovering the Castles & Cultures of the Baltics • S2414Save to favourites
- Visit Helsinki for the Tall Ships Races and Kiel for Kieler Woche
- Uncover World War II history in Gdansk
- Enjoy time in the well-preserved cities of Visby and Tallinn