Northern Ireland Cruises
Discover Northern Ireland on a cruise
With wild, rugged coastlines and a capital city steeped in history, Northern Ireland is bordered by the Irish Sea close to Belfast, and the Atlantic Ocean to its west. The rural landscapes of Northern Ireland have numerous tales to tell from over the centuries, including many based around religion and war, but also of its industrial heritage. Many areas are home to an abundance of wildlife nature, including Lough Neagh, covering over 160 miles of the country.
In the Footsteps of Giants
The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Giant's Causeway, is one of Northern Irelands most well-known landmarks. Said to be created over 50 million years ago by the mythological giant Finn McCool, this impressively symmetrical rock formation comprises of over 40,000 basalt columns, formed when McCool was fleeing from the anger of Scottish giant Benandonner.
The Titanic Museum
Located just outside the capital city of Belfast, the Titanic Museum tells the story of how the fateful ship was built and other events leading up to the night of 14th April 1912. On display are many artefacts retrieved from the ship, and a replica stateroom showing how guests on board would have travelled. You'll be hard pushed not to be moved by the stories of those who survived, and remembering those who lost their lives.
A cruise to Northern Ireland is almost a history lesson in itself, so join a Fred. Olsen cruise to Belfast and discover more.
Cruises to Northern Ireland
Scenic Isles of Scotland • T2319Save to favourites
- See the scenery of some of Britain’s most beautiful places
- From Bolette, marvel at rock formations and landscapes
- Spot marine and sea bird life with ORCA representatives
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314Save to favourites
- Experience the beauty of rugged islands and waterways in Ireland and Scotland
- Scenic cruise by Duart Castle, Fingal's Cave and Iona
- Visit Cobh, Belfast and Galway to learn of their fascinating history
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Scenic British Isles • T2325Save to favourites
- Discover the scenery and wildlife of remote isles
- In Scotland, explore rugged Orkney and the Isle of Lewis
- Visit Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly
Canada in the Fall • S2321Save to favourites
- Explore Canada in the fall, with colourful foliage
- Sail the fjord-like Saguenay River
- Learn more about Newfoundland's culture
Wildlife & Culture of the Scenic Scottish Isles • S2409Save to favourites
- Marvel at the volcanic Giant's Causeway
- Go on a Scenic Discovery past Sumburgh Head
- Spot marine and birdlife at two remote Scottish isles
Exploring Ireland's Coastal Scenery • T2419Save to favourites
- See spectacular Scenic Discoveries from Bolette
- Visit Giant's Causeway from Belfast
- Discover the rugged beauty of Galway