St Vincent and Grenadine Cruises
A cruise holiday to St Vincent and the Grenadines is all about relaxation. Kingstown (St Vincent) is a pretty town with cobbled streets and plenty of cafés and restaurants serving fresh fish and conch. It’s also home to one of the oldest Botanical Gardens in the world. [ReadMoreMob]
The Grenadines are just as stunning with white-sand beaches and crystal clear waters, but offer a quieter pace of life. During your cruise holiday, why not visit some of the other islands and cays, such as Bequai or the privately owned and luxurious Mustique.
Whatever you decide to do on your cruise, a visit to St Vincent and the Grenadines will leave you speechless.
Cruises to St Vincent and Grenadines
Islands of the Caribbean • M2233Save to favourites
- Relax on white sandy Caribbean beaches
- In St Lucia tour to see the twin Pitons
- In Basseterre you can ride the St Kitts railway
Christmas in the Caribbean • M223334Save to favourites
- Spend Christmas Day relaxing in the Caribbean
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve in the Bahamas
- Explore culture-rich Havana in Cuba