Netherlands Antilles Cruises
Not heard of the Netherlands Antilles? How about names such as St, Maarten, Bonaire and Curaçao? Bonaire boasts a reef-lined coast, superb water sports and is a divers’ paradise where you can spot tuna, blue martin and sailfish. In contrast, Curaçao is a bustling island with its central town, Willemstad, oozing with old buildings and fine museums. [ReadMoreMob]
As you would expect in the Netherland Antilles the food is very Dutch with plenty of fresh seafood and cheese. But you’ll also find dishes with a Creole, French and Italian influence.
The Netherland Antilles offer cruise guests a variety of sights, sounds and beaches that are hard to top.
Philipsburg, St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
Maho Beach is located on the Dutch side of St Martin. It is famous for being adjacent to the Princess Juliana International Airport, and is a popular site for tourists and plane watchers, who visit the beach to watch aircraft on their final approach to the airport, passing a short distance above their heads. This is one of the few places in the world where aircraft can be viewed in their flight path just outside the end of the runway.
Wild Guavaberry Rum
The national liqueur of St Martin, this spirit is made with oak aged rum, cane sugar and guavaberries, a fruit which grows throughout the Caribbean.
One of the most popular beaches on the island, Orient is a stretch of white sand bordering warm, clear waters.
Cruises to Netherlands Antilles
Classic Caribbean Islands • S2324Save to favourites
- Cuisine, culture, natural beauty and breahtaking beaches - experience the best of the Caribbean
- Sample Caribbean rum in Barbados, and learn about cocoa and sugar cane farming in Grenada and St Kitts
- Relax on the sands of Antigua, witness the volcanic wonders of St Lucia and Dominica, and much more
Transatlantic voyage to the Islands of the Caribbean • M233031Save to favourites
- Swap the winter gloom for Caribbean sunshine, scenery and Christmas celebrations
- Relax on beautiful beaches, discover volcanic lands, look out for whales and more
- Enjoy Christmas on board Braemar and, after exploring Havana, welcome 2024 in the Cuban capital
Christmas in the Caribbean • M2331Save to favourites
- Celebrate the festive season in style amongst beautiful Caribbean islands
- Sample authentic Caribbean flavours, relax on golden beaches, explore gorgeous landscapes and more
- Experience a magical Christmas on Braemar and see in 2024 in Havana
Islands of the Caribbean • M2402Save to favourites
- Escape the winter and recharge your batteries with Caribbean relaxation and culture
- Experience Havana to the full, with time to explore, sample the Latin culture and flavours, and more
- Go beach-hopping and take in gorgeous scenery in Antigua, St Maarten, the Bahamas and St Kitts