Why choose a Caribbean Cruise?
The Caribbean islands are the definition of an idyllic tropical escape. Many visitors dream of white sandy beaches fringed with palms, crystal clear waters, historic waterways and bustling towns, but rainforests, dormant volcanoes, colourful reefs, creole cuisine and toe-tapping music are also thrown into the mix. A Caribbean cruise provides the best way to explore this melting pot of cultural influences, with each island of this extensive archipelago carrying its own individual charm. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
Our Favourite Caribbean Cruise Destinations
Fred. Olsen's Caribbean Cruises typically take in the islands of St Kitts, Antigua and Barbados, and include gems such as St. Vincent, Jamaica and Tortola. Each itinerary allows you to get beneath the surface of this incredible region, with authentic experiences such as opportunities to gain an insight into the life of a cocoa farmer in Grenada and try your hand at harvesting cocoa beans; assist communities in Dominica; and visit schools in St Lucia, to make a valuable contribution to the local community. Of course, there are chance to top-up your tan on golden sands, watch sublime sunsets and sip on well-earned tropical cocktails too, with plenty of time to unwind.
Things to do in the Caribbean
For those in search of something more active it’s also brimming with things to see and do. Uncovering legendary tales of pirates on Tortola; riding the St Kitts Sugar Train; diving in search of sea turtles off the coast of Barbados; hiking through the botanical wonderland of easy-going Basseterre; or marvelling at bubbling mud pools and hot springs of St Lucia’s stunning Pitons area – all this and more awaits discovery.
The Caribbean is a paradise of pristine shores and sapphire seas, exotic marine life and laid-back culture, and a cruise hopping around its islands ensures life doesn't get any better than this.
Cruises to Caribbean
Singapore to Southampton • S2307Save to favourites
- See Cherry Blossom in Japan
- Visit three Hawaiian Islands
- Sail the impressive Panama Canal
Classic Caribbean Islands • S2324Save to favourites
- Cuisine, culture, natural beauty and breahtaking beaches - experience the best of the Caribbean
- Sample Caribbean rum in Barbados, and learn about cocoa and sugar cane farming in Grenada and St Kitts
- Relax on the sands of Antigua, witness the volcanic wonders of St Lucia and Dominica, and much more
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Transatlantic Voyage to the Caribbean Islands • M2330Save to favourites
- Enjoy a well-earned break in the Caribbean
- Relax on paradise beaches
- Sample authentic Caribbean culture and delve into rich history
Transatlantic voyage to the Islands of the Caribbean • M233031Save to favourites
- Enjoy Caribbean sunshine, scenery and Christmas celebrations
- Relax on beautiful beaches and discover volcanic lands
- Enjoy Christmas Day on board Braemar
Christmas in the Caribbean • M2331Save to favourites
- Celebrate the festive season in style in the Caribbean
- Sample Caribbean flavours and relax on golden beaches
- Experience a magical Christmas on Braemar
Latin American Civilisations • M2401Save to favourites
- An adventure of Latin American traditions
- Learn of Cuba’s connections to the emerald trading heritage
- Experience an insight into the Mayan history of Mexico
Islands of the Caribbean • M2402Save to favourites
- Recharge your batteries with Caribbean relaxation
- Experience Havana to the full, with time to explore
- Take in gorgeous Caribbean island scenery
Iconic Caribbean Islands • M2404Save to favourites
- Discover iconic Caribbean islands and their beauty
- Get a feel for Reggae and sample carnival atmospheres
- Highlights include two days in Havana