St Kitts and Nevis Cruises
Explore the Tropical Paradise of St Kitts and Nevis
If you’re looking for a cruise holiday to a tropical paradise, look no further as that’s exactly what you’ll get on St Kitts and Nevis. These islands are unspoilt by commercialisation; a rarity these days so you can get to know the real country. [ReadMoreMob]
Discover St Kitts
St Kitts, the larger of the two islands, is a lush tropical paradise dominated by the dormant volcano, Mount Liamuiga. [ReadMoreDesk] Its vibrant capital, Basseterre, offers you a peek into the life of the islanders. Here you’ll find a continental menu on offer whereas in Nevis the choice is more limited.
Enjoy the beauty of Nevis
Nevis, despite its size, still manages to combine history, beauty and stunning beaches to make your cruise holiday an experience to remember. There are plenty of hikes, relaxing beaches and water sports to try your hand at. Plus, you can explore the local culture in the island’s capital, Charleston.
A cruise to St Kitts and Nevis is a journey to paradise. It offers so much, not least fantastic weather and golden beaches.
Cruises to St Kitts and Nevis
Singapore to Southampton • S2307Save to favourites
- See Cherry Blossom in Japan
- Visit three Hawaiian Islands
- Sail the impressive Panama Canal
Classic Caribbean Islands • S2324Save to favourites
- Cuisine, culture, natural beauty and breahtaking beaches - experience the best of the Caribbean
- Sample Caribbean rum in Barbados, and learn about cocoa and sugar cane farming in Grenada and St Kitts
- Relax on the sands of Antigua, witness the volcanic wonders of St Lucia and Dominica, and much more
Island Hopping in the Caribbean • S2501Save to favourites
- Enjoy an island-hopping cocktail of winter sun and fascinating culture
- Learn about the history of St. John's at English Harbour
- Encounter marine life in Dominica and Barbados