Nestling in the warm Caribbean Sea with Guadeloupe to the north and Martinique to the south, Dominica is a natural paradise. Home to five volcanoes, the island is a sea of greenery protected by several conservation areas including the Cabrits National Park and Morne Trois Pitons National Park. [ReadMoreMob]
The main town, Roseau sways to constant reggae music. Its streets are lined with old stone and wood buildings, shops and restaurants. It is the perfect place to mingle with its laid-back residents and sample some of the island's creole cooking and delicious rum.
Part of the Windward Islands, Dominica’s black and golden sands, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, geysers and volcanic pools are all waiting to be explored. A cruise to uncover botanical Dominica is definitely one for eco-adventurers.
Cruises to Dominica
Islands of the Caribbean • M2233Save to favourites
- Relax on white sandy Caribbean beaches
- In St Lucia tour to see the twin Pitons
- In Basseterre you can ride the St Kitts railway
Christmas in the Caribbean • M223334Save to favourites
- Spend Christmas Day relaxing in the Caribbean
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve in the Bahamas
- Explore culture-rich Havana in Cuba
Iconic Caribbean with the Trinidad Carnival • M2304Save to favourites
- Experience the sounds of the Trinidad Carnival
- Tour to Kingston, former home of Bob Marley
- Enjoy an evening at the Tropicana in Havana