Discover Barbados Cruise Holidays
A cruise to Barbados opens up a world of delicate natural coral reefs and warm, inviting seas. Other extraordinary finds around the island include breath-taking cave formations and 17th century plantation houses. Local traditions include afternoon tea and cricket, the national sport.
Things to See and Do in Barbados
The independent British Commonwealth nation of Barbados is a haven of relaxation. In addition to pristine powdery sand and gorgeous turquoise bays, Barbados has a UNESCO-listed World Heritage capital, a stunning interior dotted with botanical gardens, 70 miles of wild, east coast surf and a spectacular nightlife. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
Inhabited by proud, welcoming locals, Barbados truly is a paradise island and the perfecr Caribbean cruise destination. Its bustling capital and cruise port, Bridgetown, has a fine natural harbour, and colonial buildings and busy markets that provide a glimpse into the laidback lives of the Barbadians. The Caribbean island has an endearing blend of British and West Indian cultures, and its balmy, tropical climate makes it a favourite with travellers drawn to its relaxed sophistication.
Cruises to Barbados
Classic Caribbean Islands • S2324Save to favourites
- Cuisine, culture, natural beauty and breahtaking beaches - experience the best of the Caribbean
- Sample Caribbean rum in Barbados, and learn about cocoa and sugar cane farming in Grenada and St Kitts
- Relax on the sands of Antigua, witness the volcanic wonders of St Lucia and Dominica, and much more
Transatlantic voyage to the Islands of the Caribbean • M233031Save to favourites
- Swap the winter gloom for Caribbean sunshine, scenery and Christmas celebrations
- Relax on beautiful beaches, discover volcanic lands, look out for whales and more
- Enjoy Christmas on board Braemar and, after exploring Havana, welcome 2024 in the Cuban capital