The Bahamas, a palm-fringed paradise perfectly blending quiet, crowd-free beaches and tucked-away coves with bustling, energetic cities, is a destination to add to every must-visit list.
For many, the Bahamas is the Caribbean dream. Visions of the inviting, crystal-clear warm waters teeming with coral reefs and mysterious ancient shipwrecks, and the most glorious golden sands, are made a reality here. It is the perfect place to sample Caribbean life to the full; opportunity to simply relax in the sunshine, perhaps at the beach or on a boat tour bobbing along the coast, with a delicious rum cocktail in hand are contrasted by the experiences offered in the heart of cities such as Freeport and Nassau, which are alive with locals going about their daily lives, darting from street to street and between the busy markets.
A Fred. Olsen cruise to the Bahamas is a chance to enjoy everything that this Caribbean charm has to offer. Whether you want to sample a laid-back way of life, as well as delicious local cuisine, or satisfy a need for an adrenalin hit with water-based activities or fantastic nightlife, you won't be disappointed.
Cruises to Bahamas
Transatlantic voyage to the Islands of the Caribbean • M233031Save to favourites
- Swap the winter gloom for Caribbean sunshine, scenery and Christmas celebrations
- Relax on beautiful beaches, discover volcanic lands, look out for whales and more
- Enjoy Christmas on board Braemar and, after exploring Havana, welcome 2024 in the Cuban capital
Christmas in the Caribbean • M2331Save to favourites
- Celebrate the festive season in style amongst beautiful Caribbean islands
- Sample authentic Caribbean flavours, relax on golden beaches, explore gorgeous landscapes and more
- Experience a magical Christmas on Braemar and see in 2024 in Havana
Islands of the Caribbean • M2402Save to favourites
- Escape the winter and recharge your batteries with Caribbean relaxation and culture
- Experience Havana to the full, with time to explore, sample the Latin culture and flavours, and more
- Go beach-hopping and take in gorgeous scenery in Antigua, St Maarten, the Bahamas and St Kitts