Turks and Caicos Island Cruises
Do you dream of taking a cruise to tranquil, secluded bays with deserted white-sand beaches? Well, that’s what you’ll find in Turks and Caicos. You may be hard pressed to come up with their exact location, but a cruise holiday to this Caribbean gem is well worth it. [ReadMoreMob]
The main draw of the Turks and Caicos is the scuba diving and idyllic beach life, but there are also many marine and land-based national parks and nature reserves to explore.
When you want to explore the islander’s way of life, a trip into Cockburn Town will unearth a wealth of Bermudan architecture and plenty of restaurants serving up some of the freshest seafood you have ever tasted. A cruise holiday to the Turks and Caicos Islands will offer total relaxation leaving you revitalised, if a little reluctant to leave.
Cruises to Turks and Caicos Islands
Departs: Southampton • Tue 07 Dec 2021
30 nights • Braemar • M213031
- Escape the gloomy British winter, as well as the stress of the busy festive period, and cruise across the Atlantic to the Caribbean for a simply unforgettable holiday.
- Spend almost three weeks hopping between islands such as St Kitts, Barbados, Antigua and St Lucia for spectacular scenery, beaches and an authentic taste of the Caribbean.
- Enjoy a Christmas Day of fun, food and festivity on board Braemar, welcome 2022 in style, watching St Maarten’s New Year’s Eve fireworks, and spend three unforgettable days in Havana, Cuba.
From £3,849ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Bridgetown • Thu 23 Dec 2021
14 nights • Braemar • M2131
- On an incredible Caribbean exploration, experience a magical festive season that includes Christmas at sea, spectacular New Year’s celebrations and paradise island discovery.
- Uncover the delights of beautiful Bonaire and Curacao; indulge in the sunshine and beaches of Antigua; and ride St Kitts’s scenic railway, all before seeing in 2022 in St Maarten.
- Begin the new year in style, with one final dose of Caribbean delight in Grand Turk before enjoying an extended stay in the historic, culture-rich iconic Cuban city of Havana.
From £3,099ppFares Explained | What's Included