Set sail on an Asia and Far East cruise where ancient and modern wonders blend to offer an array of intense experiences. A delight to the senses, this continent showcases iconic cities with tropical climates, traditional architecture, and exotic landscapes. From mist-covered rural rice fields to vibrant cities adorned with neon lights like Mumbai and Singapore, Asia presents a visual feast of natural beauty and cultural diversity.
EXPLORE DIVERSE WONDERS
Discover the wonders of Asia's distinct destinations, from the magnificent Taj Mahal in India to Cambodia's Angkor Wat, the largest religious temple in the world with its stunning architecture and intricate carvings.
Unveil the mystic temples, remote farming villages, renowned structures, and ancient history that have captivated travellers for centuries on a cruise around Asia. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring sights, such as Myanmar's Shwedagon Pagoda or Indonesia's mesmerising terraced rice fields, where abundant green paddies against the backdrop of hills create a breathtaking spectacle.[ReadMoreDesk][ReadMoreMob]
Embark on an Asia cruise to witness picturesque backwaters and serene landscapes in Kochi and the cultural heritage in Chennai. Cruise Southeast Asia to explore Komodo Island with its lush forests and captivating coral reefs, and sail into Phuket, from where you can visit Phi Phi Island, famous for its emerald-green waters.
Cruise to Thailand and Vietnam on a worldwide voyage that offers an opportunity to experience the full spectrum of Asia's allure, from the Middle East to Australasia. The region encompasses the world's highest point, Mount Everest, and its lowest, the Dead Sea, at the religious crossroads of Israel, Palestine, and Jordan. Asia's historical and cultural tapestry unfolds in various locations, from Kuala Lumpur's bustling street markets and Batu Caves to the idyllic beaches of the Maldives. A cruise to Asia is a never-ending source of enchantment.
Cruises to Asia
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience a Round the World cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Florida, Hawaii & Far East • S240305Save to favourites
- Explore the east coast of America before heading to Hawaii
- Enjoy scenic discoveries in New Zealand's beautiful Sounds
- Experience life in three fascinating Indian cities
Hawaii, Oceania & the Far East • S240405Save to favourites
- Experience the cultures of Hawaii and French Polynesia
- Contrast the iconic sights of Sydney with the fjords of New Zealand
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and Kochi
Costa Rica to Southampton • S240406Save to favourites
- Marvel at the peaks and still waters of New Zealand's fjords
- Discover some of the most iconic sights of Australia
- Experience the contrasts of Asia, from tribal Alotau to bustling Mumbai
Exploring Australia & the Far East • S2405Save to favourites
- Discover diverse Australian cities and Asian destinations
- See Sydney’s world-famous attractions; and go in search of natural wonders
- Visit tribal Papua New Guinea; explore Bali, Phuket and Komodo Island
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure of natural wonders and enriching cultures
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and discover the contrasts of Asia
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Emirates to the Med via the Suez Canal • S2406Save to favourites
- Visit incredible destinations across Arabia, the Middle East and Med
- See the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and the contrasting highlights of Oman
- Discover the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Idyllic Islands & Captivating Cultures of Asia • L2502Save to favourites
- Experience the colourful Holi Festival in Mumbai
- Visit the outsanding sites of Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- Explore a multitude of idyllic Asian islands