The warmth of the welcome you’ll get when you arrive in the Philippines is only rivalled by the superb climate.
Made up from over 7000 islands, it’s hardly surprising the main lures for cruise-goers are the white-sand beaches, coral reefs and warm azure tropical waters.
Although most people remain on this stunning coastline for the duration of their stay, who could blame them? But the Philippines offer so much more.
Further inland reveals the archipelagos’ dense jungles, mountains, volcanoes and caves. Although many visitors will be looking for a cruise holiday destination that offers pristine beaches to relax on, there are some who will be looking for something with a bit more action.
Puerto Princesa has some of the most idyllic beaches with the added bonus of an underground river and is a great introduction to urban living with its markets, bustling streets and delicious Asian cooking.
Whatever the motivation for your visit, a cruise to the Philippines is sure to take your breath away.
Cruises to Philippines
Departs: Cape Town • Thu 03 Dec 2020
42 nights • Boudicca • D202930
- Chances to encounter incredible wildlife; discover paradise at idyllic islands; taste Far-Eastern culture; and see in the New Year in style make for an unforgettable end to 2020 and start to 2021.
- Seek-out South Africa’s ‘big game’ on exhilarating safari adventures; see Madagascar’s famous fauna and flora; marvel at the Indian Ocean’s largest lagoon in Mayotte; and meet giant land tortoises in the Seychelles.
- Spend Christmas Eve in Colombo and Christmas Day on board Boudicca, before visiting culture-rich Malaysia; being part of Singapore’s spectacular New Year’s Eve celebrations; and uncovering ancient castles, among countless other highlights, in Japan.
From £8,099ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Victoria • Thu 17 Dec 2020
28 nights • Boudicca • D2030
- For an unforgettable festive season, uncover scenic and spiritual wonders, rich history and culture, and experience a spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration, on an Asian exploration of epic proportions.
- Enjoy Christmas on board Boudicca and delight in the mosques, temples and towers of Georgetown and iconic Kuala Lumpur, before arriving in Singapore to see in 2021 with an unforgettable fireworks display at Marina Bay.
- Your extended stay in Singapore allows time to discover Raffles Hotel and the Gardens by the Bay too, before Naha and Kōchi reveal quintessentially Japanese sights, from ancient castles and temples to beautiful Oriental gardens.
From £5,699ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Victoria • Thu 17 Dec 2020
42 nights • Boudicca • D203001
- Experience an unforgettable festive season and start to 2021 on an epic exploration of the Far East filled with the scenic and spiritual wonders, authentic cultures and traditions of one of the world’s most intoxicating regions.
- Enjoy Christmas on board Boudicca; be enthralled by culture-rich Georgetown and iconic Kuala Lumpur; and celebrate New Year’s Eve in Singapore, with time to visit Gardens by the Bay and Raffles Hotel too.
- An enlightening Japanese exploration includes opportunities to encounter Geishas in Tokyo; be part of a classical tea ceremony in Osaka; look beyond the infamous war history of Hiroshima and Nagasaki; and much more.
From £7,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Thu 05 Nov 2020
140 nights • Boudicca • D20GV
- A holiday beyond your wildest dreams, this 140-night voyage to some of the world’s most iconic and intoxicating destinations offers authentic cultures and traditions, amazing wildlife, spectacular scenery and much more.
- Experience an exhilarating Asian exploration, to learn of samurais and geishas in Japan; explore the war-torn history of Vietnam; sample India’s engrossing hustle and bustle; and even celebrate New Year’s Eve in stunning Singapore.
- African adventures include chances to seek-out South Africa’s ‘Big Five’ game and Madagascar’s iconic flora and fauna; explore the colossal Namib Desert; marvel at the Great Pyramid of Giza; and sail the impressive Suez Canal.
From £13,999ppFares Explained | What's Included