With historic footings in religion and spirituality, as the birthplace of Islam, and a place cemented in the modern world, as a country at the forefront of industry, technology and architecture, Saudi Arabia is a melting pot of new and old.
One minute you're surrounded by the barren, arid landscapes of vast, dramatic desert, the next you're in amongst the towering skyscrapers, apartment blocks and glamourous resorts of rapidly-growing cities. In between, you're bound to encounter palaces, mosques and other sites symbolising the Kingdom's place as a pilgimage to Muslims worldwide.
A Fred. Olsen cruise to Saudi Arabia will include visits to destinations that showcase the country's diversity, such as Jeddah – a city that mixes the ultra-modern with UNESCO-listed old town districts and serves as the gateway to Mecca and Medina.
Cruises to Saudi Arabia
The Intrepid Beauty of Africa & the Indian Ocean • T2330Save to favourites
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan on board this cruise
- Go in search of Africa's wildlife
- Discover cultures of African & Indian civilisations
- Encounter lesser-known African destinations
Cultural Landmarks of Egypt & India • T2331Save to favourites
- See the world famous pyramids from Port Said
- Sail through the impressive Suez Canal
- Marvel at iconic landmarks in India
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Southampton to Cape Town Cruise • T233132Save to favourites
- Discover the differing cultures of Egypt and India
- Go in search of unusual wildlife and the Big Five
- Cruise through the impressive Suez Canal
Discovering Asia with the Holi Festival • L2502Save to favourites
- Experience the colourful Holi Festival in Mumbai
- Visit Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and the Shwedagon Pagoda
- See endangered elephants in Sri Lanka