Why Cruise Indonesia?
A volcanic nation of 'ten thousand islands', there is much to see and do on our Indonesia and Bali cruises. Archipelagic Indonesia is renowned for its pristine white-sand beaches, verdant terraced hillsides and valleys, huge Komodo Dragons and lush, flora-rich rainforests providing the perfect habitat for wonderful wildlife such as elephants, orangutans and tigers. Rich in cultures and customs, animals and plants, sights and flavours; Indonesia is like the best of the world thrown together to create one incredible country. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
A Diver’s Dream
For sea lovers, Indonesia's waters are home to a kaleidoscope of manta rays, porpoises, turtles and colourful tropical fish that populate the stunning coral beds.
Food & Lifestyle
As for food, freshness is the order of the day with plenty of seafood, salads and vegetable dishes on offer. But be warned, Indonesians like it hot, so watch out for the fiery red and green peppers. Arak, the local palm-sap wine, also packs a mighty punch.
From natural delights of picture perfect Bali and Komodo Island, the native habitat of the world's largest lizards, to architectural and spiritual treasures such as Borobudur Temple, Indonesia is a wealth of wonders awaiting your discovery.
Cruises to Indonesia
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Florida, Hawaii & Far East • S240305Save to favourites
- Explore the east coast of America before heading to Hawaii
- Enjoy scenic discoveries in New Zealand's beautiful Sounds
- Experience life in three fascinating Indian cities
Hawaii, Oceania & the Far East • S240405Save to favourites
- Sail the Pacific Ocean and experience the cultures of Hawaii and French Polynesia
- Contrast the iconic sights of Sydney with the peaceful fjords of New Zealand
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and Kochi
Exploring Australia & the Far East • S2405Save to favourites
- Discover diverse Australian cities and Asian destinations
- See Sydney’s world-famous attractions; and go in search of natural wonders
- Visit tribal Papua New Guinea; explore Bali, Phuket and Komodo Island
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure of natural wonders and enriching cultures
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and discover the contrasts of Asia
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal