Why visit Oman?
Oman offers you something a little bit different. Ooozing an arabesque charm, it offers sun-drenched beach relaxation and the bustle of one of the cleanest cities you’ll ever see. During your Oman cruise, a visit to its capital, Muscat, will leave you stunned. There are few cities on earth that are as clean and attractive. You won’t find any high-rise monstrosities here, instead all buildings are traditionally built with either a dome or arabesque windows. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
Discover Salalah further South
Further south, Salalah is a sub-tropical colourful city with tempting coconut-fringed beaches. You can get to know the locals by browsing its souks where you will be able to pick up a bargain or two. When it comes to food, there’s a wide range of Arabic, Indian, Oriental, European and other international dishes available. It's not too hot and special dishes are cooked for festive seasons. Although Muslims are forbidden alcohol, most hotels and restaurants have a bar for guests, but of course you may decide that when in Oman.With all these varied sights and sounds on offer, a cruise holiday to Oman will provide countless memories.
Cruises to Oman
The Intrepid Beauty of Africa & the Indian Ocean • T2330Save to favourites
- Experience a cruise adventure of a lifetime
- Seek out incredible flora and fauna and much more
- Get a feel for authentic Indian life and sail the Suez Canal too
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand