Why cruise to the Maldives?
What can we say about the Maldives? Simply, it is probably the most luxurious and romantic of all cruise holiday destinations. Close your eyes and picture thatched beach huts, impossibly blue waters, white sand and the tingle of the sun on your skin. These low-lying coral islands in the Indian Ocean are a paradise to divers, snorkelers and sun-worshipers. [ReadMoreMob]
If you’re looking for high adventure and vibrant city life, the Maldives won’t be for you. But if you prefer your cruise to offer simplicity and complete relaxation then you’re in luck.[ReadMoreDesk]
Cuisine in the Maldives
Just imagine yourself relaxing, looking out over the azure waters as you enjoy the freshest fish you’ve ever eaten. As you can imagine, this features quite heavily on the menu, as does fruit and curry.
So if you’re looking for an indulgent break with a spot of sun worshipping, bathing in bath warm lagoons and relaxing on picture-perfect white-sand beaches, a cruise holiday to the Maldives has got to be at the top of your list.
Cruises to Maldives
The Intrepid Beauty of Africa & the Indian Ocean • T2330Save to favourites
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan on board this cruise
- Go in search of Africa's wildlife
- Discover cultures of African & Indian civilisations
- Encounter lesser-known African destinations
Cultural Landmarks of Egypt & India • T2331Save to favourites
- See the world famous pyramids from Port Said
- Sail through the impressive Suez Canal
- Marvel at iconic landmarks in India
Southampton to Cape Town Cruise • T233132Save to favourites
- Discover the differing cultures of Egypt and India
- Go in search of unusual wildlife and the Big Five
- Cruise through the impressive Suez Canal