North America Cruises
Discover North America
North America covers a vast area stretching from Alaska to Mexico. As a continent, it offers a huge choice of sights, highlights and experiences from the majestic mountains, lakes and towering forests of Canada to the modern, pulsating metropolises of the USA and the idyllic beaches along Mexico’s Pacific coast. [ReadMoreMob]
The diversity of the region's natural beauty, rich history and fascinating history never fails to captivate, no matter which of the countries, islands and cities you visit. North America can claim to cover every climatic zone, from the often intense heat of the Mexican coast to the cooling breeze that washes along the shores of Canada.[ReadMoreDesk]
Realise American and Canadian Dreams
For adventures of discover and exploration, it doesn't get much better than North America.
The extraordinary history of Canada’s easternmost settlements offer insights into the early beginnings of Newfoundland and Quebec, while a trip to the country’s coastal destinations provides an autumn colour-fest of trees and leaves. Some Fred. Olsen cruises to Canada are specifically crafted by our journey planners to show you this awe-inspiring country in all its autumnal splendour, when the vast forests and countryside scenes turn into their fall-time hues of gold, red, brown and yellow.
Beyond North America's natural treasures, there's a different kind of beauty to experience amongst the sprawling streets, blocks and towering buildings of cities such as iconic New York and bustling Boston. Revel in the magnificent of famous skyscrapers and landmarks, get a feel for the energetic lifestyle, sample the vibrant culture and much more. You're never short of something to see, do or experience in such captivating cities.
Food and Drink in North America
Food features prominently on any adventure across this continent. Any one trip can provide a swathe of eating experiences: fusion food from award-winning chefs in New York's famous eateries; simple tacos from a Mexican street vendor: and fresh lobster and oysters served off a pier in Nova Scotia – just a few ways to experience the taste of Americana. North America has the capacity to fulfil any travel dream, and a cruise along the shores of this continent offers a kaleidoscope of landscapes and history, cultures and cuisines.
North America Countries
Cruises to North America
American Waterways & Canada in the Fall • L2323Save to favourites
- Experience the splendour of North America’s East Coast
- Admire scenes of autumn-coloured woodlands
- Cruise by the famous Statue of Liberty
Canada in the Fall • S2321Save to favourites
- Explore Canada in the fall, with colourful foliage
- Sail the fjord-like Saguenay River
- Revel in the scenery of Quebec's national parks
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Canada in the Fall Liverpool to Belfast Cruise • S2321BELSave to favourites
- Uncover the natural beauty of Canada during fall
- Explore Quebec's national parks
- Scenic cruise the fjord-like Saguenay River
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Discovering the Arctic's Wildlife & Remote Landscapes • T2417Save to favourites
- Experience icebergs and glaciers in Greenland
- Perhaps spot a polar bear in Nunavut
- Visit the Viking archaeological site in L'Anse Aux Meadows
Canada in the Fall • S2423Save to favourites
- Timed to coincide with the fall season, see colour-changing foliage
- Meet an award-winning fiddler in St, John's, Newfoundland
- Delve into the history of the indigenous Mi’kmaq people
Island Hopping in the Caribbean • S2501Save to favourites
- Enjoy an island-hopping cocktail of winter sun and fascinating culture
- Learn about the history of St. John's at English Harbour
- Encounter marine life in Dominica and Barbados