Set sail to North America and explore the world's second-largest country through Canada's cruise ports. Beyond its majestic Rockies, great lakes, and rugged coastline, Canada has a wealth of captivating culture, pioneering history, and sensational cuisine waiting to be discovered. With its unique terrain, Canada is an adventure seeker's paradise. From the mountains of Whistler to the swells of Nova Scotia, the trails of the Northwest Territories, and the pristine beaches of Prince Edward Island, there is no shortage of good times to be had. Cruise to Canada from the UK during the fall and witness this awe-inspiring country in all its autumnal splendour, when the vast forests and countryside scenes turn into their fall-time hues of gold, red, brown and yellow. [ReadMoreDesk][ReadMoreMob]
Whatever discoveries await on a Canadian cruise, one thing for certain is the warmth of the welcome to any visitor to these lands.
A Flavourful Journey
Savour local delicacies when you cruise Canada, including wild salmon in British Columbia, Québec’s famous poutine, and lobster in various maritime ports. To compliment the cuisine, you'll find an exceptional selection of red and white wines from vine-covered valleys across the country.
Remarkable History & Culture
Canada's history is rich and diverse, evident in its architecture, museums and the spirit of its people, while music and art are also integral parts of the nation’s cultural landscape, a cruise around Canada is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the country's fascinating history. Located on Canada's eastern seaboard, Halifax cruise port has a history as a bustling hub for cruise ships. Its strategic location makes it an ideal starting point for journeys to America's New England region, including iconic cities like Boston and New York.
Cruises to Canada
Canada in the Fall • S2321Save to favourites
- Explore Canada in the fall, with colourful foliage
- Sail the fjord-like Saguenay River
- Learn about the Olsen family links with L'Anse aux Meadows
Canada in the Fall Liverpool to Belfast Cruise • S2321BELSave to favourites
- Uncover the natural beauty of Canada during fall
- Explore Quebec's national parks
- Scenic cruise the fjord-like Saguenay River
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
From Canada in the Fall to the Waterways of the USA • L2323L4Save to favourites
- Marvel at the changing colours of Canada in the fall
- Sail along the size-restricted Hudson River and Chesapeake Canal
- Explore the New York, the city that never sleeps
Discovering the Arctic's Wildlife & Remote Landscapes • T2417Save to favourites
- Experience icebergs and glaciers in Greenland
- Perhaps spot a polar bear in Nunavut
- Visit the Viking archaeological site in L'Anse Aux Meadows
Canada in the Fall • S2423Save to favourites
- Timed to coincide with the fall season, see colour-changing foliage
- Meet an award-winning fiddler in St, John's, Newfoundland
- Delve into the history of the indigenous Mi’kmaq people