What is Mexico famous for?
Forget the stereotypical sombreros and sleepy Gauchos, a cruise to Mexico really does offer something for everyone.The one thing you’ll expect to find are stunning beaches and you won’t be disappointed. Acapulco is world famous as being the playground of the rich and famous, but it’s not exclusively for them. It’s also home to brave cliff divers and a crazy nightlife. [ReadMoreMob]
Food and Drinks in Mexico
One thing that really stands out in Mexico, apart from the warmth of the welcome you’ll get, is the delicious food. Tacos, tortillas and quesadillas are accompanied by spicy salsa and cooling guacamole and are best washed down with tequila, mescal or the local rum.One thing’s for certain, after taking a cruise holiday to Mexico once, you’ll definitely want to come back for more.
Cruises to Mexico
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Florida, Hawaii & Oceania • S240304Save to favourites
- Explore the east coast of the USA, including Cape Canaveral
- Sail through the Panama Canal, and marvel at its engineering
- Experience Scenic Discoveries in New Zealand's bewitching fjords
Florida, Hawaii & Far East • S240305Save to favourites
- Explore the east coast of America before heading to Hawaii
- Enjoy scenic discoveries in New Zealand's beautiful Sounds
- Experience life in three fascinating Indian cities
Hawaii, Polynesia & New Zealand • S2404Save to favourites
- Discover lands of coral reefs and exotic flora and fauna
- Experience the beauty and culture of Hawaii and South Pacific islands
- Take in iconic sites, from vineyards in New Zealand to Sydney's landmarks
Hawaii, Oceania & the Far East • S240405Save to favourites
- Sail the Pacific Ocean and experience the cultures of Hawaii and French Polynesia
- Contrast the iconic sights of Sydney with the peaceful fjords of New Zealand
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and Kochi