Cruise with peace of mind - let Fred. Olsen take care of it all for you.
At Fred. Olsen we strive to ensure that your cruise holiday is a relaxing, stress-free experience, from when you book to when you return home after an unforgettable time on board our smaller, friendlier cruise ships.
From helping you arrange specialist travel insurance, to booking pre or post cruise stays in hotels close to our departure ports, we can take the hassle out of organising all the little details that can make planning a holiday a chore. You can order currency with us, taking advantage of great rates you won't find on the high street; benefit from our fantastic coach and car transfer services; and even have your luggage collected from your home and delivered to the ship so it's ready and waiting for you on board.
There are a great selection of on board extras to choose from too, including a range of indulgent treatments in the Atlantis Spa; special occasion packages perfect for celebrating birthdays and anniversaries; and an All Inclusive Drinks upgrade, which offers you the chance to enjoy a selection of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks from just £15 per person, per night.
Please see below for more information.
To book any of our Cruise Extras please call our Guest Services team on 0800 0355 145. Please note that orders cannot be accepted within 6 working days of cruise departure.
To book your All Inclusive upgrade package, please call our Reservations Team on 0800 0355 130.
All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade
For many guests, the time spent sailing the world’s waterways on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller, more intimate cruise ships is the time to indulge and make the most of a well-earned escape away from it all.
With this is mind, Fred. Olsen’s All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade is another service offered to ensure your holiday is relaxing and enjoyable. By upgrading to All Inclusive, you can treat yourself to that extra glass or two of your favourite tipple, without having to worry about the bar bill at the end of your cruise – it’s already covered.
More than half of Fred. Olsen’s guests choose to take advantage of this fantastic upgrade, which has now been updated and improved to include an even greater selection of drinks. From only £15 per person, per night* (£34 per person, per night on one to four night sailings) you can enjoy selected white, red and rosé wine by the glass and selected house beers, house spirits and soft drinks all day, every day throughout your cruise. Whether it’s a refreshing glass of juice or a pint of your favourite beer by the pool on a hot afternoon at sea, or a G&T to round off your day of exploration, it’s all included in the price.
Please note, we do not offer a non-alcoholic drinks package.
What is included in your All Inclusive Upgrade:
In the bars:
- A selection of soft drinks (post-mix on pump), served by the glass: Pepsi, lemonade, tonic waters, juices and mineral/spring water
- A choice of three red, three white and two rosé wines by the glass
- Selected Cava by the glass
- Selected branded beers in cans or on draught
- Selected cider in cans
- Selected house spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish Cream
- Bar Manager's selection
In the restaurants & buffet areas:
- A selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water and juices by the glass
- A choice of three red, three white and two rosé wines by the glass
- Selected branded beers in cans
- Regular tea & coffee
Premium drinks are discounted too:
- Guests with the All Inclusive Upgrade can also save 50% off premium and branded drinks, other red and white wines (excluding Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
The friendly staff and waiters on board your ship will know you’ve upgraded to All Inclusive, as it will be indicated on your key/security card. Simply hand it over to a member of the team when ordering your drinks, and they’ll handle the rest.
Please take a look at our All Inclusive Package terms and conditions to ensure they meet with your requirements:
- *The “All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade for FOCL Cruise Holidays”, shall include, where possible, selected house beers, house cider in cans, house wines, house spirits, draught (post-mix on pump) soft drinks and mineral or spring water by the glass.
- Excluded from the all-inclusive drinks upgrade are champagne, sparkling wine, cocktails and bottled water.
- Guests who purchase the all-inclusive drinks upgrade package can also save 50% off premium and branded drinks, other red, rose and white wines (excluding Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
- House spirits will be served in single measures and one drink to be ordered per person, per transaction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Guest entitled to the “All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade” must order each drink for themselves.
- The quantity of drinks that FOCL can carry on board any vessel is limited by the size of the vessel and it is possible that certain drinks included within the All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade may be unavailable from time to time, in which case the Guest shall not be entitled to any refund.
- The All Inclusive upgrade package is subject to availability and once the pre-booked limit for this has been reached, the package will be withdrawn on selected sailings and cannot be either pre-purchased or purchased on board.
- Once the cruise has commenced, the All Inclusive upgrade package cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- Please note that the All Inclusive upgrade package is only available for beverages served on board and does not extend to pre or post cruise arrangements, hotels, flights or any establishment ashore. The cost of the All Inclusive Upgrade Package is calculated on the cruise duration and not the entire holiday duration.
Luggage Handling Service
You can let someone else take care of your luggage with one of our recommended luggage handling service providers. Have your luggage collected from your home and delivered safely and securely directly to your room on board. For total piece of mind you can have your luggage returned to your home at the end of your cruise too.Read more
Coach & Car Transfers
Take the stress out of travelling to and from your departure port with our hassle-free coach and car transfer services. Eavesway's dedicated coach services can take you and your luggage from selected locations around the U.K. straight to the port; while Ports Direct offer a 'door to door' service, with friendly drivers taking you directly from your home to the ship.Read more
While we do all we can to ensure your cruise is a safe, relaxing and enjoyable experience from start to finish, there's always the possibility of unforeseen complications. This is why we work with Holiday Extras to offer you bespoke holiday insurance designed to protect you in the case of cancellations, missed cruise departures, room confinement, itinerary changes and much more, so you can cruise in confidence and with peace of mind.Read more
In partnership with City Forex we offer our guests competitive commission-free rates on foreign currency exchange, rates that can't be matched on the high street. Ordering your required currency with us is easier too and there's no need to worry about making time to collect it - simply order before you embark and your money will be waiting for you on board.Read more
Renewal of Vows
A cruise always has an air of romance, so it's the ideal time to renew your wedding vows and it would be our pleasure to help you celebrate in the perfect setting on our smaller, more intimate ships.Read more
With a wealth of attractions in every destination, an organised tour will help you make the most of your time in port! To ensure you do not miss out on a single experience when it comes to exploring and enjoying the destinations visited, we suggest a little planning in advance. There is an exciting collection of tours for you to choose from.Read more
Spa & Fitness
We’re sure you’ll always feel thoroughly spoilt on board our fleet of smaller, friendly cruise ships, however if you’re looking for a little extra pampering, treating yourself to a relaxing treatment in the soothing surroundings of the Atlantis Spa is the ultimate indulgence.
And, although we strive to offer a relaxing and indulgent experience on board our ships, we still understand that it’s important for many of our guests to have ways to stay in shape as they explore the world with us.Read more
Special Occasion Packages
Celebrating a wedding anniversary or a birthday should always be a great occasion, but on a Fred. Olsen cruise we can make it extra special. Whichever ship you are on and no matter what the occasion is, our friendly staff will be delighted to help you celebrate in style with your family, friends and fellow guests.Read more
Studio O - On Board Photography
Studio O's professional on board photography sessions are perfect if you're looking for a gift to take home to your loved ones, or simply want to capture memories from your cruise. You'll be relaxed and rested on board so there's no better time for a photoshoot; and there's a variety of packages on offer to suit all requirements.Read more
Start your fly cruise holiday early or extend your time away from it all with a relaxing pre or post cruise stay at your departure/arrival airport. There are great savings to be had with our partner Holiday Extras. They can also offer secure car parking at your chosen airport.Read more