Cruise with your extras taken care of.
Make your cruise holiday as easy as possible, and let us help you with all those travel extras.
If your cruise is departing from Dover, Southampton, Bristol, Tilbury, Harwich, Newcastle, Liverpool, Rosyth (for Edinburgh) or Greenock (for Glasgow), we can get you there efficiently and comfortably.
We have hotels near to your cruise terminal, secure parking and secure baggage handling all available to book.
We work closely with partners for travel insurance and foreign currency to give you the best service and competitive prices. We can even arrange for your foreign currency to be delivered straight to your cruise ship.
And don’t forget to reserve your place at the Atlantis Spa and Salon; it’s best to book your treatments as soon as you embark, so you don’t miss out.
To book any of our Cruise Extras please call our Guest Services team on 0800 0355 145.
To book your All Inclusive upgrade package, please call our Reservations Team on 0800 0355 130.
All Inclusive Package
Upgrade to our All Inclusive drinks Package now and save up to 50%*
Upgrade to All Inclusive from just £10 per person, per night when you book in advance of your cruise.*
If you haven't already booked our All Inclusive Upgrade, now's the time to do it. Book your All Inclusive Upgrade before you go, and save up to 50% on the on board price.
Upgrade to our All Inclusive Package and you can relax, knowing almost everything is covered. You'll enjoy selected beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks all day.
By purchasing the All Inclusive upgrade, many premium drinks and cocktails are available at half price too.
*Our All Inclusive Package prices start at £10 per person, per night. Festive Sailings, Speciality Sailings and Mini-Cruises are charged at £29pppn (though this must be booked at least seven days prior to your cruise departure date). If you wait until you're on board, the upgrade is charged at £20 or £39 per person, per night depending on the cruise; it is not available to book once on board Mini-Cruises.
What is included in your All Inclusive Package:
In the bars
- Selection of soft drinks by the glass; Post mix Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water.
- Selected red and white house wines by the glass.
- Selected branded beers in cans or on draught.
- House spirits : white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy.
In the restaurants & buffet areas
- Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass.
- Selected red and white house wines by the glass.
- Selected branded canned beer(s).
- Regular tea & coffee
Premium drinks are discounted too:
- 50% discount off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails, bottled water (cabin or public areas).
All Inclusive Package Terms and Conditions
- *Those booked under a concession will be charged at £39pppn.
- Excludes all flights and transfers (unless otherwise advised).
- Excludes shore excursions unless stated otherwise in the tours programme.
- Excludes Traditional Afternoon Tea & Wine Fayres (chargeable at full price).
- Excludes Cafe Venus chocolates and beverages; all speciality coffees.
- Excludes mini bar drinks and drinks ordered from room service (other than those listed in the cabin)
- Excludes drinks brought ashore
- Drinks inclusive package must be purchased for the full duration of the cruise, by all guests sharing a cabin.
- Discounted drinks package must be pre-booked at least six days prior to the cruise.
- Not available on cruises over 35 nights duration.
A cruise with Fred. Olsen now represents exceptional value for money.
Take advantage of these fantastic offers today! If you would like to talk through your cruise requirements with one of our friendly and knowledgeable cruise consultants then please call Fred. Olsen today on:
0800 0355 130Read more
Baggage Handling Service
Board your cruise ship feeling a little lighter. Have all your bags collected from your house, and transferred securely and safely to your cruise ship on the day you leave. Your luggage will be returned back home at the end of your trip.Read more
Coach & Car Transfers
An easy start with coach and car transfers.
Take the hassle out of your cruise holiday with these special savings on comfortable transfers to your ship.
Eavesway Coaches are pleased to offer a range of dedicated coach services from Scotland, The North East, North West, North Wales, South Wales and East Anglia.
To book, just call Eavesway Cruiselink on 01942 727985 (option 1).Read more
Cruise from Southampton, Portsmouth or Dover with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and take advantage of our great competitive rates on foreign exchange.Read more
Fred. Olsen Cruise Excursions (Shore Tours) cover a wealth of attractions in every destination, helping you make the most of your time in port! To ensure you do not miss out on a single experience when it comes to exploring and enjoying the destinations visited, we suggest a little planning in advance. Our team have done their homework and prepared an exciting collection of cruise excursions for you to choose from.
Spa & Fitness
All Fred. Olsen cruise ships offer a range of beauty treatments in the Atlantis Spa and Salon. Why not perfect the art of relaxation on your cruise holiday?Read more
Special Occasion Packages
Celebrating a wedding anniversary or a special birthday should always be a great occasion – but a Fred. Olsen cruise gives you the chance to make it extra special. Whichever cruise ship you are on, we’ll do everything we can to help you celebrate in style. Our crew will be delighted to make this an unforgettable cruise holiday, because if it’s special for you, then it’s special for us.Read more
Studio O - On Board Photography
Make your cruise memories last a lifetime with a professional portrait taken whilst on board your cruise holiday.Read more
Superbreak Hotels & Parking
Cruise from UK ports with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and take advantage of our pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel & parking options from our partner Superbreak.Read more
When you’re on a cruise, you won’t want to worry about what happens if unforeseen complications occur – You may need to cancel at the last minute, or your possessions may get lost or damaged. Whilst we do everything we can to provide a safe and enjoyable experience, there’s always the possibility of something happening which is why we work with expert insurers to offer specialist cruise insurance.Read more