All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade
For many guests, the time spent sailing the world’s waterways on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller, more intimate cruise ships is the time to indulge and make the most of a well-earned escape away from it all.
With this is mind, Fred. Olsen’s All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade is another service offered to ensure your holiday is relaxing and enjoyable. [ReadMoreMob]By upgrading to All Inclusive from only £19 per person, per night* (£35 per person, per night on cruises of five nights or less and Speciality Sailings), you can treat yourself to that extra glass or two of your favourite tipple, without having to worry about the bar bill at the end of your cruise – it’s already covered.
More than half of Fred. Olsen’s guests choose to take advantage of this fantastic upgrade. Enjoy selected white, red and rosé wine by the glass and selected house beers, house spirits and soft drinks all day, every day throughout your cruise. Whether it’s a refreshing glass of juice or a pint of your favourite beer by the pool on a hot afternoon at sea, or a G&T to round off your day of exploration, it’s all included in the price.
Please note, we do not offer a non-alcoholic drinks package.
£35 per person, per night on cruises of five nights or less and Speciality Sailings
In the bars:
In the restaurants:
Premium drinks are discounted too:
Whether you book your cruise online or via our friendly Reservations Team, please indicate that you wish to add the All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade at the time you make your booking*. Alternatively, you can add the All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade to your booking up to 6 days prior to your cruise departing, by contacting our Guest Services Team.
*Please note: If you wish to upgrade to All Inclusive Drinks, you must purchase the package for all guests on your booking, with the exception of children/youths where the purchase is not compulsory.
The friendly staff on board your ship will know you’ve upgraded to All Inclusive, as it will be indicated on your key/security card. Simply hand it over to a member of the team when ordering your drinks, and they’ll handle the rest.
Terms & Conditions
- The “All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade for F.OCL Cruise Holidays”, shall include, where possible, selected house beers, house cider in cans, house wines, house spirits, draught (post-mix on pump) soft drinks and mineral or spring water by the glass.
- Excluded from the all-inclusive drinks upgrade package are champagne, special selection red and white wines, sparkling and dessert wines, cocktails, bottled water, drinks ordered on room service (other than those listed in the room), mini-bar drinks, coffees and teas served in The Bookmark Café, drinks taken ashore, and drinks ordered via duty free or via cabin shopping.
- Guests who purchase the all-inclusive drinks upgrade package can also save 50% off premium and branded drinks, other red, rose and white wines (excluding Champagne or sparkling wine) cocktails and bottled water.
- House spirits will be served in single measures and one drink to be ordered per person, per transaction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Guest entitled to the “All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade” must order each drink for themselves.
- The quantity of drinks that FOCL can carry on board any vessel is limited by the size of the vessel and it is possible that certain drinks included within the All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade may be unavailable from time to time, in which case the Guest shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Subject to availability, guests can book the All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade once on board the ship, for £29 per person, per night (cruises of six nights duration and above) and £45 per person per night (cruises of five nights duration). Please note the All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade is not available to book on board cruises of one to four nights.
- (Not available to book on board cruises of one to five nights)
- Those booked under a concession, or as a prize winner, will be charged the on board price.
- Once the cruise has commenced, the All Inclusive upgrade package cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- The All-Inclusive Upgrade must be booked at least 6 days prior to departure.
- The All-Inclusive Upgrade must be booked for all guests on a booking, with the exception of children/youths where the purchase is not compulsory (For example, if two guests are sharing a cabin and only one wishes to book the All Inclusive Upgrade, it must still be booked for both guests).
- Children/youths are charged at the same price as adults, when the adults are charged at £35 per person per night, with the exception of cruises of five nights duration where the All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade if free for children/youths.
- Please note that the All Inclusive upgrade package is only available for beverages served on board and does not extend to pre or post cruise arrangements, hotels, flights or any establishment ashore. The cost of the All Inclusive Upgrade Package is calculated on the cruise duration and not the entire holiday duration.
- On board purchase of the All-Inclusive Drinks Upgrade must be made no later than the end of the second day of the cruise.
- Please see full Terms and Conditions.