Cruising Bay of Kotor
The winding, fjord-like landscapes of Montenegro's beautiful, UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor boast some of the finest scenery in Europe. A mix of soaring mountains, rugged rocky cliff faces and fairytale-esque towns, cities and villages dotted with traditional terracotta-topped houses and ancient architecture line the coast, creating spectacular scenes best admired from the bay's cobalt waters.
Sail into the Bay of Kotor on a Fred. Olsen Adriatic cruise and you'll have the chance to revel in the incredible sights from the comfort of your smaller cruise ship. Be sure to have your camera to hand to capture the experience, ready to share your memories with friends back home.
Cruises to Cruising Bay of Kotor
Discovering The Balkans • T2213
- Be immersed in centuries of fascinating Balkan history
- Take a journey through the eras that shaped the region
- See monuments and ruins from the Ottomans, Romans and more
Exploring Iconic Sites of Croatia & Italy • M2230
- Discover the history & culture of Italy & Croatia
- Explore quaint towns only accessible to smaller ships
- Admire the Bay of Kotor’s fjord-like surroundings