Discover Croatia by Cruise
Discover Croatia by cruising along the stunning Adriatic coastline. Spectacular views of rugged mountains and thousand-plus islands greet visitors to this land of rich culture, architecture, and passionate tradition. Crossed by the Dinaric Alps, Croatia is a Mediterranean mix of balmy days by turquoise waters and classic walks through the shade of Roman ruins, ancient walled towns, imposing castles and Baroque and Renaissance architecture. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
For glamour-seekers, the walled-city of Dubrovnik and the resort of Hvar offer the opportunity to spot celebrities among the many expensive yachts moored in sublime harbours. Croatia’s lively café and restaurant culture is becoming increasingly well-regarded.
Being on the Adriatic coast, Croatia’s reputation for its seafood is closely matched by the love of its fine local wines. Sharing food and drink plays a big part in the local culture, which underlines the quality of the national cuisine and the breadth of Croatian hospitality.
Cruises to Croatia
Renaissance Italy, the Adriatic & Amalfi Coast • S2309Save to favourites
- Experience a journey through centuries of history in Italy and the Adriatic
- Delve into the influences of the Renaissance and Venetians
- Revel in the scenic beauty of the Amalfi Coast, Bay of Kotor and more
Exploring the Balkans & Adriatic with Venice • T2326Save to favourites
- An insight into the Balkan Peninsula’s history
- See the influences of powers such as the Romans
- Cruise along the stunning Bay of Kotor