Search frequently asked questions
What is the Oceans Loyalty Club?
The Oceans Club is Fred. Olsen's exclusive loyalty membership programme, open to every adult guest who sails with us. If you have cruised with Fred. Olsen within the past five years, you will have automatically become an Oceans Club Member.
How it works:
- One cruise point is awarded for every night you've spent on board Fred. Olsen cruises (since 1st January 2000)*
- Points are added to your membership total at the end of each cruise**
- Guests are automatically awarded Bronze Membership after their first night on board
- Guests are upgraded to Silver Membership after 31 nights on board
- Guests are upgraded to Gold Membership after 101-250 nights on board
- Guests are upgraded to Platinum Membership after 251-500 nights on board
- Guests are upgraded to our highest level Diamond Elite Membership after 501 or more nights on board
* There are some exclusions that are outlined in the membership terms and conditions.
** Or at the end of each cruise section if on a Grand Voyage.
Please note: points become void if there is more than five years between the end of one cruise and the end of the next.
Thank you for your feedback