Search frequently asked questions
What's included / not included in the price of a cruise?
At Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines we do our utmost to ensure our cruise holidays are not just hugely enjoyable, but great value too. The benefits included in each cruise package are listed below and, as you'll see, there's a lot - so you can just relax and get on with having a good time!
- Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
- In-room sandwiches and snacks.
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
- Captain's Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
- Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym.
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
- Flights, as confirmed as part of a fly-cruise holiday.
- And everything on board is priced in Sterling - so you don't have any worries about currency fluctuations.
What's not included:
- Travel to/from your port or airports.
- All drinks on board (optional 'All Inclusive Upgrade' available on selected cruises).
- Shore Tours.
- Hairdressing, health, beauty treatments and selected fitness classes.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
- Passports and visa costs.
- Holiday Insurance.
- Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
- Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
- Evening dining in our premium restaurants; The Grill, The Black Watch Room & The Poolside
Thank you for your feedback