Search frequently asked questions
What's included and what's not included in the price of a cruise?
At Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines we do our utmost to ensure our cruise holidays are not just hugely enjoyable, but great value too. What is and isn't included is listed below for your ease, as you'll see, there's a lot included - so you can just relax and get on with having a good time!
- Comfortable cabins and suites equipped with climate control, interactive smart TV, hairdryer, desk, phone, fridge (which can be
stocked as a mini-bar) and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
- If booked on a Freedom Fare, the following are included: Your choice of restaurant and dining time is confirmed at time of booking*, and your table size at dinner can be requested (but not guaranteed)
- If booked on a Saver Fare, your dining sitting will be allocated at our discretion and will be advised on your cruse ticket. Guests can choose to book a specific dining sitting at the time of booking for a supplement of £2.00 per person per night.
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, and afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes.
- In-cabin sandwiches and snacks.
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
- Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and use of our Fitness Centre and Fitness Classes.
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point.
- Flights, when you book one of our fly-cruise holidays.
- And everything on board is priced in Sterling - so you don't have any worries about currency fluctuations.
- Travel to/from your port or airports.
- Car parking at your departure port.
- All drinks on board (our fantastic 'Drinks Package Upgrade' is available on selected cruises).
- Speciality restaurants - Colours & Tastes and Vasco - book before you travel for £10pp or on board for £15pp. Find out more
- Shore Tours and RIB Tours. Find out more
- Hairdressing, health & beauty treatments.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
- WiFi costs. Find out more
- Passport and visa costs.
- Holiday Insurance.
- Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
- Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
- Access to our Thermal Suite on board Bolette and Borealis.
- Chocolates and beverages from The Bookmark Cafe
- Premium Traditional Afternoon Tea
Thank you for your feedback