Cruising by The Needle, Orkneys
'Pinned' just off south west coast of Hoy Island, the 230 ft-high Needle is the Orkney archipelago's second-highest rock stack.
Along with the legendary Old Man of Hoy, the Needle is one of Orkney's most popular climbing hotspots, a haven for various seabird species and is a magnificent sight to admire from the comfort of your ship's decks.
Cruises to Cruising by The Needle
Scenic Isles and Lochs of Scotland • T2313
- Marvel at the natural wonder of the Old Man of Hoy
- Visit Lews Castle from Stornoway
- Look for native seabirds and marine life with ORCA
Scenic Isles of Scotland • L2314
- Experience the beauty of Scottish isles and waterways
- See dramatic rock formations and native wildlife
- Spot whales and other marine wildife with ORCA