Why Cruise Ireland?
Ireland is a small island with a big heart, extraordinary landscapes a fascinating history and a unique friendliness: céad míle fáilte – a hundred thousand welcomes. A cruise to Ireland unearths a country as rich in culture as it is naturally beautiful. [ReadMoreMob]
The Irish Landscapes
With rugged coastlines, shimmering lochs, sandy bays, a patchwork of hilly green fields, and a never-ending line of stonewall, Ireland offers a rural idyll for anyone wanting to explore. But for those who love a city to dive into, Cork does not disappoint, as it offers an abundance of cultural expression.[ReadMoreDesk]
Enjoy a Guinness or Two
Upmarket shopping, delicious restaurants and the traditional Irish bars generate an exciting atmosphere. Plus, in the evening, a quiet drink can easily turn into an impromptu song and dance session. Of course, no cruise to Ireland would be complete without a visit to one of its many whisky distilleries, or the chance to sample an obligatory pint of Guinness.
Ports in Ireland
Cruises to Ireland
Scenic Islands of the Azores • S2227Save to favourites
- Join ORCA conservationists as they look out for whales
- Visit dramatic volcanic crater lakes in Ponta Delgada
- Explore the pretty town of Cobh
In Search of the Northern Lights • S2228ASave to favourites
- Visit Tromsø for a chance to seek-out Aurora Borealis.
- Experience a taste of Sami community life at Alta.
- Scenic cruise by Torghatten and the Seven Sisters mountains.
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Scenic Isles, Irish Loughs & Cities • M2312Save to favourites
- Delve into the beauty, culture and history of the ‘Emerald Isle’
- Experience scenic cruising of glacial waterways
- Explore links to Titanic or visit the home of Guinness
Scenic Isles of Scotland • T2319Save to favourites
- See the scenery of some of Britain’s most beautiful places
- From Bolette, marvel at rock formations and landscapes
- Spot marine and sea bird life with ORCA representatives
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314Save to favourites
- Experience the beauty of rugged islands, islets and waterways in Ireland and Scotland
- Scenic cruise by Tory Island and Arranmore, sail lochs and sounds, see Fingal’s Cave and more
- Visit Cobh, Belfast and Galway, to learn of fascinating history and fairytale stories too
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314BELSave to favourites
- Visit destinations steeped in Celtic heritage
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone and uncover Titanic’s history
- Scenic cruise past remote islands and dramatic cliffs
Scenic British Isles • T2325Save to favourites
- Discover the scenery and wildlife of remote isles
- In Scotland, explore rugged Orkney and the Isle of Lewis
- Visit Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly
Canada in the Fall • S2321Save to favourites
- Explore Canada in the fall, as its landscapes bathe in hues of brown, yellow and red foliage
- Revel in the seasonal scenery of Quebec province’s beautiful national parks
- Take in the unspoilt landscapes of Newfoundland, and sail the fjord-like Saguenay River