Cruising Fingal's Cave
Similar to the famous, UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland, Fingal’s Cave is a beautiful basalt sea-cave with distinctive ‘columns’ and a remarkable symmetry that looks incredible as you cruise past.
Often, the cliffs, ledges and grassy slopes are smothered with native seabirds, including guillemots, razorbills, puffins and more, so it’s the perfect place to enjoy a little birdwatching. Just make sure you have your binoculars to hand!
Cruises to Cruising Fingal's Cave
Departs: Liverpool • Sat 11 Jul 2020
7 nights • Black Watch • W2019
- Head north of the border from Liverpool to the breathtaking lochs and islands of Scotland, on a week-long adventure featuring explorations of beautiful waterways and visits to a string of diverse destinations.
- Immerse yourself in the mysteries of Loch Ness, on tour from Invergordon; uncover the ancient sites of the Orkneys; and seek-out natural wonders, such as Britain’s highest waterfalls from Ullapool.
- A call at Portree, gateway to some of Scotland’s oldest castles, is sandwiched between hours of unforgettable scenic cruising along lochs Broom, Torridon and Shieldaig, and by Fingal’s Cave and Duart Castle.
From £1,149ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Wed 05 Aug 2020
8 nights • Black Watch • W2022
- With a mix of remote island exploration, unforgettable scenic cruising and chances to attend two iconic, internationally renowned events, this enriching journey presents Scotland at its diverse best.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to visit Edinburgh from Rosyth, to enjoy the Scottish capital’s International Festival and experience the fantastic performances of the iconic Royal Military Tattoo live and in person.
- There’s opportunities to uncover historic sites, seabird havens and natural wonders in the Orkneys, Shetlands and on the Isle of Skye too; and see stunning sea stacks, beautiful bays and charming castles from aboard Black Watch.
From £1,349ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 29 Apr 2021
5 nights • Black Watch • W2108
- Iconic tipples, historic treasures and many must-see attractions: the Irish delights of the Emerald Isle make for a five-night break packed with highlights and memorable sights.
- Visit the fascinating Titanic Belfast exhibit, historic SS Nomadic and much more during your two days in Belfast; or opt to tour to the spectacular Giant’s Causeway. Meanwhile, there’s unforgettable scenic cruising in Scotland too.
- Marvel at Fingal's Cave and appreciate the beauty of the Sound of Mull as you cruise by.
From £699ppFares Explained | What's Included