Search frequently asked questions
How do I manage my cruise online?
Managing your cruise from the 'My Cruises' section of our website and app couldn't be easier.
Simply complete the registration form using a secure username and password, and log in to view the details of the Fred. Olsen cruise holidays in your personal cruise organiser anytime you wish.
In the 'My Cruises' section of our website and app you can:
- Manage future cruises: view all your booked cruises and complete any outstanding guest information.
- Fill out your Guest Information Form: provide information required for allocation of your tickets - e.g. travel insurance details, next-of-kin contact numbers, etc.
- Search for and book your Shore Tours: explore the range of exciting Shore Tours for your forthcoming cruises and book in advance.
- Check your Oceans Loyalty Club membership level: confirm the number of loyalty points you have and see how close you are to the next level of membership, with all the additional benefits it offers.
- View your Fred. Olsen cruising history: revisit cherished memories of cruises you've enjoyed in the past.
- Update your account details: amend and update any personal information, including changes to your username and password.
If you'd rather speak to a member of our Guest Services team you can get in touch on 0800 0355 145 or via e-mail to email@example.com. Our Guest Services team are available Mon to Fri 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.
Thank you for your feedback