Cruising Seven Sisters mountain range
Forming a majestic chain of peaks overlooking the shipping channel, the Seven Sister mountain range is an awe-inspring backdrop to the myriad of islands and Norwegian landscapes. Standing 1,000 feet above the shoreline, these beautiful women are perhaps best observed in all their glory from your ship. It is possible to climb them, and to learn the legend of the trolls who were turned to stone!
Cruises to Cruising Seven Sisters mountain range
Departs: Southampton • Sun 14 Jun 2020
14 nights • Braemar • M2015
- Sailing an epic route from southern England to mainland Europe’s northernmost point and back aboard Braemar, you’re in for a cruise packed with incredible experiences.
- You’ll cross the Arctic Circle; revel in the sight of unique mountains and landscapes; see coastal bonfires marking the Summer Solstice; and even witness the magical midnight sun.
- Honningsvåg, gateway to the North Cape, awaits you at the ‘top of Europe’, while you’ll also visit Tromsø, the beautiful Lofoten Islands and experience scenic cruising of spellbinding Geirangerfjord.
From £1,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 25 Jun 2020
16 nights • Black Watch • W2018
- Take exploration to the next level with this enriching expedition and journey to Norway’s northernmost regions in search of unique landscapes and fascinating isolated settlements.
- Spend a week within the Arctic Circle, including two unforgettable days in Spitsbergen experiencing the stunning beauty, remarkable remoteness and fascinating history of Longyearbyen and Pyramiden.
- You’ll also visit Honningsvåg, gateway to the rugged North Cape; Tromsø, home to the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; and even witness the mesmerising midnight sun.
From £2,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Fri 25 Sep 2020
12 nights • Black Watch • W2027
- Savour the effortlessly alluring scenery and tranquillity of breathtaking islands in Northern Norway, with explorations of the rugged and remote Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
- Visit Leknes, for fascinating Viking history and scenes of mountain peaks and beautiful beaches; and the unique ‘Blue Town’ of Sortland; and experience scenic cruising by picturesque Reine.
- Elsewhere, you’ll stop overnight in Tromsø, home of the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; and sail past the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains aboard Black Watch.
From £1,749ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 14 Aug 2021
28 nights • Boudicca • D2121
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to witness the eerie Midnight Sun in Norway and search for a glimmer of the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising, including a glide along glorious Prins Christiansund; an up-close view of the astonishing Tuna Glacier; and a glimpse of volcanic Jan Mayen Island.
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord; see Longyearbyen’s wild landscapes; tour Iceland’s Golden Circle; and much more.
From £4,199ppFares Explained | What's Included