Cruise North Cape
Cruising by the North Cape in the farthest reaches of northern mainland Norway is always a memorable experience. In the summer, between mid-May and the end of July, you can experience the midnight sun; while in winter this fascinating region near the very top of the world is one of the best places on earth to hopefully catch a glimpse of the elusive Northern Lights.
No matter what time of the year you sail to this mesmerising part of the world you can also marvel at the natural beauty of the North Cape plateau, with its craggy cliff face jutting out into the sea and rising to about 1,000 feet above sea level. At the North Cape you always create memories which will last a lifetime.
Cruises to Cruise North Cape
Exploring the Arctic with the Midnight Sun • T2121
- A rare opportunity to see the Midnight Sun in Norway
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun