Cruise North Cape
Cruising by the North Cape in the farthest reaches of northern mainland Norway is always a memorable experience. In the summer, between mid-May and the end of July, you can experience the midnight sun; while in winter this fascinating region near the very top of the world is one of the best places on earth to hopefully catch a glimpse of the elusive Northern Lights.
No matter what time of the year you sail to this mesmerising part of the world you can also marvel at the natural beauty of the North Cape plateau, with its craggy cliff face jutting out into the sea and rising to about 1,000 feet above sea level. At the North Cape you always create memories which will last a lifetime.
Cruises to Cruise North Cape
Departs: Southampton • Sun 14 Jun 2020
14 nights • Braemar • M2015
- Sailing an epic route from southern England to mainland Europe’s northernmost point and back aboard Braemar, you’re in for a cruise packed with incredible experiences.
- You’ll cross the Arctic Circle; revel in the sight of unique mountains and landscapes; see coastal bonfires marking the Summer Solstice; and even witness the magical midnight sun.
- Honningsvåg, gateway to the North Cape, awaits you at the ‘top of Europe’, while you’ll also visit Tromsø, the beautiful Lofoten Islands and experience scenic cruising of spellbinding Geirangerfjord.
From £1,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 14 Aug 2021
28 nights • Boudicca • D2121
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to witness the eerie Midnight Sun in Norway and search for a glimmer of the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising, including a glide along glorious Prins Christiansund; an up-close view of the astonishing Tuna Glacier; and a glimpse of volcanic Jan Mayen Island.
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord; see Longyearbyen’s wild landscapes; tour Iceland’s Golden Circle; and much more.
From £4,199ppFares Explained | What's Included