Cruise North Cape
Cruising by the North Cape in the farthest reaches of northern mainland Norway is always a memorable experience. In the summer, between mid-May and the end of July, you can experience the midnight sun; while in winter this fascinating region near the very top of the world is one of the best places on earth to hopefully catch a glimpse of the elusive Northern Lights.
No matter what time of the year you sail to this mesmerising part of the world you can also marvel at the natural beauty of the North Cape plateau, with its craggy cliff face jutting out into the sea and rising to about 1,000 feet above sea level. At the North Cape you always create memories which will last a lifetime.
Cruises to Cruise North Cape
Departs: Southampton • Fri 16 Jul 2021
13 nights • Braemar • M2117
- Within the Arctic Circle, a discovery of Norway’s spectacular north will provide spellbinding experiences and create memories that will last forever.
- Explore the rugged landscapes of the iconic North Cape plateau, on your from Honningsvåg; immerse yourself in the eerie midnight sun; and visit Tromsø, as well as lesser-known Hammerfest.
- Diverting into the fjordland too, small ship Braemar will navigate the remarkably narrow Trollfjord; by the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains; visit picturesque Ålesund – overlooked by Mount Aksla; and more.
From £1,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 14 Aug 2021
28 nights • Bolette • T2121
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to witness the eerie Midnight Sun in Norway and search for a glimmer of the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising, including a glide along glorious Prins Christiansund; an up-close view of the astonishing Tuna Glacier; and a glimpse of volcanic Jan Mayen Island.
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord; see Longyearbyen’s wild landscapes; tour Iceland’s Golden Circle; and much more.
From £4,499ppFares Explained | What's Included