Crossing the Arctic Circle
Crossing the Arctic Circle takes you into the lands of prolonged days and midnight sun. It is visible on a map - north of which the sun can be seen above the horizon even at midnight during the summer months. However, during the winter the sun stays below the horizon for most of the day. During the cold winter months, light is provided by the moon and stars in addition to the elusive but spell-binding Northern Lights.
Cruises to Crossing the Arctic Circle
In Search of the Northern Lights • L2230
- Overnights in Alta and Tromsø to spot Aurora Borealis
- Spend time with the Sámi people in Tromsø
- Cross the Arctic Circle & scenic cruising
In Search of the Northern Lights • S2228A
- Visit Tromsø for a chance to seek-out Aurora Borealis.
- Experience a taste of Sami community life at Alta.
- Scenic cruise by Torghatten and the Seven Sisters mountains.
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
White Christmas in Norway • T2232
- Experience life with the Sami people
- Go in search of the Northern Lights
- Experience a Norwegian Dog Sled tour
Borealis Searches for the Northern Lights • S2301
- Search for the Northern Lights in Alta & Tromso
- Spend time with traditional Sami people
- Sail across the Arctic Circle
In Search of the Northern Lights • S2228BFS
- Search for the Aurora Borealis from Borealis and ashore in Tromsø
- Spend time with local Sami communities in the wilderness
- Tick off the experience of crossing the Arctic Circle
In Search of the Northern Lights • L2404
- An incredible Arctic adventure packed with experiences
- Mush a team of huskies on an Arctic sledding adventure
- See the Arctic wilderness and natural landmarks