Cruising Åkrafjord & Langfoss Waterfall
Enjoy an incredible scenic cruise along the stunning Akrafjord, taking in the magnificent sight of the Langfoss Waterfall, widely regarded as one of the best in Norway.
As you enjoy an incredible scenic cruise along the Åkrafjord past the mighty Langfoss Waterfall you’ll be so close you can almost feel the spray of this magnificent natural wonder. Widely regarded as one of Norway's best waterfalls - in fact, CNN once voted as it as one of the top ten in the world - the Langfoss is a truly stunning, unforgettable sight.
Cruises to Cruising Åkrafjord & Langfoss Waterfall
Departs: Dover • Sat 22 May 2021
7 nights • Bolette • T2112
- With hours of inspirational scenic cruising to experience, and time ashore to get even closer to spectacular fjords too, you’re in for a week of endless rewards on this springtime sailing.
- You’ll revel in the uncanny peace and beauty of Lysefjord and sail the narrow Naeroyfjord; and see Akrafjord’s magnificent Langfoss Waterfall up-close.
- Visiting Flåm affords a chance to ride the world-famous Flåmsbana Railway, while Olden is your gateway to see the awe-inspiring Briksdal Glacier glistening in spring light and Lovatnet Lake.
From £999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Tue 15 Jun 2021
8 nights • Bolette • T2115
- Experience the scenic splendour of size-restricted fjords, discovering natural wonders that larger ships can’t access on smaller, friendlier Bolette.
- See the imposing mountains and countryside scenes of Akrafjord; magnificent Langfoss Waterfall; and be spellbound by the eerie peace and spectacular beauty of Nærøyfjord.
- Ride the iconic Flåmsbana and Rauma railways from Flåm and Andalsnes, to see the fjordland from a different perspective; experience fjord kayaking at Eidfjord; and tour to the awe-inspiring Briksdal Glacier and Lovatnet Lake from Olden.
From £1,199ppFares Explained | What's Included