With roots dating back almost 1,000 years, Poland is a land of fascinating and historical cities. Away from these though, take time on your cruise to Poland and explore the more unspoiled areas and coastal beaches of Swinoujscie or Szczecin - awash with picturesque scenery and interesting 19th century architecture, squares bustling with street cafes and little alleys waiting to be explored.
Regional dishes made using local ingredients are wholesome and delicious, from zurek - considered a national treasure in Poland, is a tasty dish made from potatoes, vegetables and lots of meat. Fruit-filled dumplings and a special ice cream known as ludy, are tempting desserts which may well make you leave the main course and head straight for pudding!
There are many castles and palaces to explores, mostly surrounded by historic and beautifully maintained gardens. Start your adventure of discovery with castles and palaces of historical significance for the cultural and historical heritage of the country. Our Poland cruises are hugely fulfilling and enable guests to really delve deeper into the less commercialised areas of the country.
Cruises to Poland
Discovering castles, palaces and cultural landmarks of Northern Europe • L2224ASave to favourites
- Delve into centuries of Prussia’s history
- Discover Gdansk’s UNESCO-listed Melbork Castle
- Explore the Danish fortress town of Fredericia
Explore the Baltic • T2312Save to favourites
- Discover the fairytale-esque Old Town in Tallinn
- Enjoy two days in Latvia, taking in the historic sites of Riga and Liepaja
- Wander along the beach in the German seaside town of Warnemunde
Medieval Baltic Capitals • L2313Save to favourites
- An in-depth discovery of Baltic cities and their fascinating medieval history
- Explore old towns in Tallinn, Riga and Visby - member cities of the Hanseatic League
- Delight in the gems of Stockholm and Copenhagen
Europe’s Castles, Palaces & Cultural Landmarks • M2316Save to favourites
- An immersive, in-depth delve into centuries of fascinating Prussian history
- Historic cities and their preserved sites offer an insight into when the region was in its pomp
- Highlights include Gdansk’s UNESCO-listed Melbork Castle and the Bismarck statues in Szczecin