What is Malta's Culture like?
Malta may be small, but it has it all. Medieval walled citadels, traditional villages, striking coastlines, clear blue waters and mouth-watering seafood. Surrounded by vivid blue waters, Malta offers numerous sandy beaches, rocky coves and bays to be explored. The largest of the islands, Malta is the main cultural and commercial centre and is bathed in warm sunshine all year round. [ReadMoreMob]
Make a Trip to Valletta
Valletta, Malta’s tiny capital is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, overlooking the Grand Harbour. Shady squares, cafés, massive fortifications and stunning architecture are all squeezed into an area less than 1 sq. km making it a very compact city.[ReadMoreDesk]
Explore the Island of Gozo
For a cruise that really gets away from it all, a visit to Gozo is perfect. This little island is popular with walkers looking for peace and quiet.One of the main advantages with Malta is that, no matter where you are, you’re never far away from one of its magnificent beaches. Its natural beauty makes it the perfect cruise holiday destination.
Cruises to Malta
The Intrepid Beauty of Africa & the Indian Ocean • T2330Save to favourites
- Go in search of Africa's wildlife
- Discover cultures of African & Indian civilisations
- Encounter lesser-known African destinations
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- Delve into the influences of ancient empires
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites
- Visit Athens’ Acropolis and Malta's Grand Harbour
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure packed with natural wonders and awe-inspiring landscapes; enriching cultures and remarkable history; and much more.
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and tour to the Great Barrier Reef, and discover the contrasts of Asia, from tribalf Alotau to bustling Singapore and Mumbai.
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; and delight in the diversity of the UAE.
Emirates to the Med via the Suez Canal • S2406Save to favourites
- Visit incredible destinations across Arabia, the Middle East and Med
- See the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and revel in the contrasting highlights of Oman
- Discover the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Cultural Adriatic Discovery • S2412Save to favourites
- Explore Roman sites with an archaeologist
- Marvel at waterfalls in Croatia's Krka National Park
- Cruise the fjord-like waters of the Bay of Kotor
Exploring the Islands of the Mediterranean • L2429Save to favourites
- Visit Valletta and Mahón, known for their impressive fortifications
- Look for birds migrating south from Gibraltar, and meet the macaques
- Delive into thousands of years of history in Cartagena
Discovering Asia with the Holi Festival • L2502Save to favourites
- Experience the colourful Holi Festival in Mumbai
- Visit Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and the Shwedagon Pagoda
- See endangered elephants in Sri Lanka