Why choose an Egypt cruise holiday?
Egypt, the link between Africa and the Middle East, dates back to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the imposing Nile River Valley. No visit to Egypt would be complete without docking in Port Said to visit Cairo for the iconic Pyramids of Giza, sphinx and tombs. The Temples of Luxor, Karnak and the Valley of the Kings cement this country as a must for lovers of ancient history and has a welcoming, story-loving people. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
The rugged, desert beauty of the Red Sea coast is a joy to explore and snorkelling among the astonishing coral reefs of Sharm el Sheikh is once again a safe reality. Egypt’s landscapes are bold: watching sunrise over the stunning silhouettes of the White Desert or relaxing in the comfort of a hot spring in Siwa Oasis, deliver an endless fascination.
A cruise to Egypt is a timeless journey; the only worry is how to fit everything in. With so many wonders and sights to see, it is little wonder people return again and again.
Cruises to Egypt
The Intrepid Beauty of Africa & the Indian Ocean • T2330Save to favourites
- Go in search of Africa's wildlife
- Discover cultures of African & Indian civilisations
- Encounter lesser-known African destinations
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- Delve into the influences of ancient empires
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites
- Visit Athens’ Acropolis and Malta's Grand Harbour
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure packed with natural wonders and awe-inspiring landscapes; enriching cultures and remarkable history; and much more.
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and tour to the Great Barrier Reef, and discover the contrasts of Asia, from tribalf Alotau to bustling Singapore and Mumbai.
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; and delight in the diversity of the UAE.
Emirates to the Med via Suez Canal • S2406Save to favourites
- Incredible destinations across Arabia, the Middle East and the Med will each captivate you in their own unique, unforgettable way.
- See the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and revel in the contrasting highlights of Oman, from mosques to beautiful fjords.
- Discover the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; then visit sun-kissed Cypriot, Maltese and Spanish cities.
Discovering Asia with the Holi Festival • L2502Save to favourites
- Experience the colourful Holi Festival in Mumbai
- Visit Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and the Shwedagon Pagoda
- See endangered elephants in Sri Lanka