Why choose an Egypt cruise holiday?
Egypt, the link between Africa and the Middle East, dates back to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the imposing Nile River Valley. No visit to Egypt would be complete without docking in Port Said to visit Cairo for the iconic Pyramids of Giza, sphinx and tombs. The Temples of Luxor, Karnak and the Valley of the Kings cement this country as a must for lovers of ancient history and has a welcoming, story-loving people. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
The rugged, desert beauty of the Red Sea coast is a joy to explore and snorkelling among the astonishing coral reefs of Sharm el Sheikh is once again a safe reality. Egypt’s landscapes are bold: watching sunrise over the stunning silhouettes of the White Desert or relaxing in the comfort of a hot spring in Siwa Oasis, deliver an endless fascination.
A cruise to Egypt is a timeless journey; the only worry is how to fit everything in. With so many wonders and sights to see, it is little wonder people return again and again.
Cruises to Egypt
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience a Round the World cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Costa Rica to Southampton • S240406Save to favourites
- Marvel at the peaks and still waters of New Zealand's fjords
- Discover some of the most iconic sights of Australia
- Experience the contrasts of Asia, from tribal Alotau to bustling Mumbai
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure of natural wonders and enriching cultures
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and discover the contrasts of Asia
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Emirates to the Med via the Suez Canal • S2406Save to favourites
- Visit incredible destinations across Arabia, the Middle East and Med
- See the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and the contrasting highlights of Oman
- Discover the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Idyllic Islands & Captivating Cultures of Asia • L2502Save to favourites
- Experience the colourful Holi Festival in Mumbai
- Visit the outsanding sites of Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- Explore a multitude of idyllic Asian islands