Puerto del Rosario cruises
With a picturesque port area, and plenty of shops, restaurants and open-air cafés, Puerto del Rosario is a fun place to visit. There’s no defined centre to the town – apart from around the port – but walking round the streets is a great way of finding interesting shops, or discovering family-owned bars serving tapas, local wines and Canarian cuisine, such as fish with spicy sauce.
Home to over 150 beautiful beaches, Fuerteventura is also a popular holiday destination. The Canaries second largest island has a glorious climate, boasting almost year-round sunshine and warmth. A volcanic island, Fuerteventura has stunning natural landscapes that beg to be explored, as well as crystal clear waters that are a mecca for swimmers and water sports enthusiasts.
Cruises to Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura
Canary Islands Winter Escape • S2128
- Prepare for the festive period on a pre-Christmas getaway
- Witness the ‘shooting stars’ of the Geminid Meteor Shower
- Explore the volcanic landscapes of La Gomera
Winter Warmth in the Canaries • S2205A
- Celebrate spring with an escape to the Canaries
- Relax and unwind in Tenerife’s al fresco bars
- Uncover lunar-like landscapes of Arrecife