Blessed with stunning sandy beaches that stretch for miles along the gorgeous Cornish coastline, Falmouth – located at the southern end of the Fal Estuary, has arguably the UK's most picturesque network of creeks & rivers. It is a fine example of just how beautiful Britain really is and is the perfect place to lay back and soak up the summer sunshine, enjoy a relaxing stroll or try your hand at scuba diving and snorkelling.
There's also an abundance of sights and attractions to discover and explore during a stay in this fabulous seaside town,[ReadMoreMob] including St Michael's Mount – one of Britain's most famous historic sites – the Lizard Peninsula and the world-famous Eden Project, which is just a short distance away.
Cruises to Falmouth
Departs: Dover • Wed 15 Jul 2020
9 nights • Boudicca • D2018
- Experience the breathtaking scenery, ancient history and engrossing diversity of beautiful islands and two insightful cities, on this rewarding circumnavigation of the British Isles aboard
- Visits to the rugged Scottish isles of Skye, the Orkneys and the Shetlands will present chances to uncover Neolithic villages; historic castles; fascinating wildlife and spellbinding natural landscapes.
- Meanwhile, Invergordon awaits - gateway to the legendary waters of Loch Ness, while there’s also chances to discover some of the highlights of Cornwall, such as the iconic Eden Project, and beautiful Guernsey.
From £1,499ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Thu 27 Aug 2020
5 nights • Braemar • M2022
- For a relaxing, wonderfully rewarding Bank Holiday break, join Braemar and sail England’s beautiful south coast, discovering the delights of three charming destinations in Devon and Cornwall along the way.
- Feel as if you’re in a faraway idyll in the Isles of Scilly, among the white-sand beaches and unspoilt landscapes of St Mary’s; and follow in the footsteps of some of history’s great explorers in Plymouth.
- During an overnight stay in Falmouth, you’ll see scenes of picturesque creeks and rivers you may recognise from TV; and have chances to tour to the famous Eden Project or scenic Lizard Peninsula.
From £799ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Sat 29 May 2021
5 nights • Black Watch • W2111
- Uncover historical, architectural and natural highlights aplenty on this enlightening Bank Holiday escape to three of the six Celtic nations: Ireland, Cornwall and Brittany.
- In Dun Loghaire, you can visit the James Joyce Tower and Museum, known for its appearance in the novel Ulysses, while Falmouth is your starting point for discovering attractions along the Cornish coast, such as the beautiful Lizard Peninsula.
- A full-day in St Malo allows time to explore the dramatic fortifications of Mont St Michel, or the ruins of the Celtic Aleth Cathedral in nearby Saint-Servan, before Black Watch sails among the spectacular Isles of Scilly.
From £749ppFares Explained | What's Included