The Gullsmarsfjord – or Gullmarn as its known locally – is western Sweden’s largest and most distinctive fjord, thanks to its deep blue, fauna-filled waters.
Named the country’s first marine conservation area in 1983, the fjord is renowned for its unique marine species, including cuttlefish, king crab, dragonet and gurnard and is popular with keen anglers from all over the world. [ReadMoreMob]
On either side of the fjord, the lush green fields, dense woodlands, rolling hills and steep cliffs are a stunning backdrop against the serene azure waters, creating beautiful sights to admire as you enjoy a relaxing cruise through Gullmarn.
Cruises to Cruising Gullmarsfjorden
Swedish Waterways with a Taste of Denmark • T2122
- This Swedish showcase makes for a very special cruise
- Experience the sheer wonder of the idyllic fjords
- Copenhagen adds Danish delights into the mix
Scenic Swedish Waterways • L2226
- Sail through the archipelagos of Stockholm and Gothenburg
- Admire the picturesque fjords of western Sweden
- Visit the islands of Visby and Gotland