Cruise Dingle Bay Cruises
Ireland’s spectacular Wild Atlantic Way is revered for its unspolit beauty and diverse landscapes, and Dingle Bay is the perfect example of why millions of people visit the Emerald Isle’s west coast to see and explore this incredible part of the world.
Diverting into Dingle Bay on board your Fred. Olsen ship is an unforgettable experience, a chance to witness the natural diversity of the bay to the full. Enjoy the juxtaposing views of towering, dramatic cliffs that front-up to the Atlantic Ocean and low-lying wetlands and golden beaches that let waves gently wash over them; and look-out for wildlife that inhabit the bay, such as seabirds that perch atop the mighty rock faces and dolphins that take shelter in the waters.
Cruises to Cruise Dingle Bay
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314
- Experience the beauty of rugged islands, islets and waterways in Ireland and Scotland
- Scenic cruise by Tory Island and Arranmore, sail lochs and sounds, see Fingal’s Cave and more
- Visit Cobh, Belfast and Galway, to learn of fascinating history and fairytale stories too
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314BEL
- Visit destinations steeped in Celtic heritage
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone and uncover Titanic’s history
- Scenic cruise past remote islands and dramatic cliffs