Venture away from the modern harbourside city to explore the picturesque upper town's old quarter - dominated by a medieval castle and cathedral and protected by walls nearly 1,000 years old, or simply relax on one of the lovely beaches located within easy reach of your cruise ship.
Cruises to Cagliari
Departs: Liverpool • Tue 04 May 2021
18 nights • Borealis • S2109
- Sail into the Mediterranean in the spring and succumb to the scenic, historical and cultural charms of sun-bathed Spanish, Italian and French destinations on this enchanting island-hopping adventure.
- Uncover Menorcan highlights such as impressive Monte Toro and glorious beaches; and take advantage of time in Mallorca to explore charming Palma, or take a scenic train ride to beautiful Sóller.
- Marvel at the dramatic Prunelli Gorges on the fabulous French Island of Corsica; enjoy the scenery, wines and traditions of Sardinia, Italy; and revel in the rich history of Valletta, Malta’s ancient capital.
From £2,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Sun 07 Nov 2021
13 nights • Bolette • T2127
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of the Med, as you journey through the region visiting destinations famed for their ancient fortifications and landmarks
- Beautiful Malta is at the heart of this historic itinerary; visit Valletta to take in iconic sights such as St John’s Cathedral and the Grand Harbour, or tour to medieval Mdina.
- Ancient treasures await you in the Spanish city of Cartagena, with its magnificent medieval and Roman monuments, and Tangier, a Moroccan gem of minarets, Kasbahs and souks.
From £1,499ppFares Explained | What's Included