United Arab Emirate Cruises
Sun, sand, shopping and crystal clear waters pretty much sum up what you’ll find on your cruise to the United Arab Emirates. But it also throws in a couple of surprises. For starters, if you visit Fujairah you’ll find a mountainous landscape with some wonderful nature walks. The city also has plenty of souks to explore. [ReadMoreMob]
The other Emirates, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi are more desert-like and tend to be associated with opulence. And for good reason, as both house a number of stylish hotels and shopping malls. You can spend hours browsing the well-known designer brands and then relax on the exquisite beaches.
As for food, you’ll never go hungry, as there are restaurants offering just about any cuisine you can think of, as well as the local dishes of hummus, shawama and falafel.
Despite its reputation for high-end shops and restaurants and jaw-dropping skyscrapers, a cruise holiday to the Unite Arab Emirates will see you fall in love with this beautiful country and its blend of Islamic culture and modernity.
Cruises to United Arab Emirates
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand