United Arab Emirate Cruises
Sun, sand, shopping and crystal clear waters pretty much sum up what you’ll find on your cruise to the United Arab Emirates. But it also throws in a couple of surprises. For starters, if you visit Fujairah you’ll find a mountainous landscape with some wonderful nature walks. The city also has plenty of souks to explore. [ReadMoreMob]
The other Emirates, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi are more desert-like and tend to be associated with opulence. And for good reason, as both house a number of stylish hotels and shopping malls. You can spend hours browsing the well-known designer brands and then relax on the exquisite beaches.
As for food, you’ll never go hungry, as there are restaurants offering just about any cuisine you can think of, as well as the local dishes of hummus, shawama and falafel.
Despite its reputation for high-end shops and restaurants and jaw-dropping skyscrapers, a cruise holiday to the Unite Arab Emirates will see you fall in love with this beautiful country and its blend of Islamic culture and modernity.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The stunning Burj Khalifa has amazed and astounded the world since its completion in 2009. This $1.5 billion socio-political statement towers above Dubai, its cladding shining so bright under the Arabian sun that it almost seems to be made of ivory.
Burj Al Arab
Described as a ‘theatre of opulence’, the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab is a monument to the city's wealth and one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. High tea can be enjoyed among the gold leaf interiors; other features include a 990,000-litre fish tank.
The desert surrounding Dubai unfolds as an undulating canvas of sweeping dunes and shifting sands, traditional Bedouin tents and camel camps. A journey over the rolling dunes in a 4x4 vehicle is about as authentically Arabian as it gets.
Cruises to United Arab Emirates
Departs: Benoa • Thu 23 Jan 2020
28 nights • Boudicca • D200203
- For an unforgettable insight into Asia’s remarkable diversity, Boudicca will guide you to a collection of stunning destinations to present you with a taste of the contrasting sights and authentic experiences on offer in spectacular islands and cities across this incredible region.
- Uncover the unspoilt forests and beaches of Bali before setting sail, then sample a taste of modern Asia in Singapore; discover paradise in Phuket, with a chance to take a boat tour to Phang Nga Bay; and marvel at the awe-inspiring Shwedagon Pagoda during an overnight stay in Thilawa.
- Your time in India will include overnight stays in Kochi, for the famous Chinese cantilever fishing nets and a tour to the Taj Mahal, and charming Goa; a full-day to immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai; and a call at Porbandar, birthplace of Gandhi – the ‘Father of India’.
Please call our Reservations Team for latest pricing and availability.
Departs: Colombo • Thu 06 Feb 2020
14 nights • Boudicca • D2003
- With Boudicca as your guide to exploring the many sides of India, you’ll take in an array of stunning destinations, inspirational sights and authentic experiences showcasing the remarkable diversity of one of the world’s most engrossing countries on this 14-night cruise.
- Stop overnight at Kochi for a chance to see the famous Chinese cantilever fishing nets or even take an overland tour to the iconic Taj Mahal; and spend two days docked at Mormugão, gateway to Old Goa and the UNESCO-listed Latin Quarter, highlighting India’s European-inspired heritage.
- Magnificent Mumbai’s mix of traditional and modern highlights, including the UNESCO-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Station and Dhobi Ghat, await you, while a visit to Porbandar – birthplace of Gandhi – offers a fascinating insight into India’s spiritual importance.
From £999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Colombo • Thu 06 Feb 2020
28 nights • Boudicca • D200304
- Visits to inspirational Indian, Arabia and ancient Middle Eastern destinations will present you with an array of authentic sights and experiences on this exciting cruise adventure, with traditional and modern delights, fascinating historical and spiritual sites, and much more awaiting your discovery.
- Your Indian exploration will include overnight stays in Kochi, for the famous Chinese cantilever fishing nets and a tour to the Taj Mahal, and charming Goa; a full-day to immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai; and a call at Porbandar, birthplace of Gandhi – the ‘Father of India’.
- You’ll also have chances to explore the beautiful Musandam Fjords, see Muscat’s palaces and mosques, and discover the Lost City of Ubar in Oman; visit ancient Petra – one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World – in Jordan; and take tours to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Ashdod, Israel.
From £2,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dubai • Thu 20 Feb 2020
28 nights • Boudicca • D200405
- Countless iconic and inspirational sights await you on this incredible cruise through Arabia, the Middle East and the Mediterranean aboard Remarkable ‘lost cities’, magnificent ancient wonders and fascinating holy sites are just a few of the highlights on this incredible journey.
- You could explore the beautiful Musandam Fjords, see Muscat’s palaces and mosques, and discover the Lost City of Ubar in Oman; visit ancient Petra – one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World – in Jordan; and take tours to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Ashdod, Israel.
- In the Mediterranean, you can delve into Crete’s over 5000-year-old history and seek-out Athens’ iconic ancient wonders; delight in the sight of Valletta’s UNESCO-listed Grand Harbour in Malta; and uncover the attractions of three stunning Spanish cities, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena and Malaga.
From £2,749ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dubai • Thu 20 Feb 2020
14 nights • Boudicca • D2004
- With chances to dig deeper and immerse yourself in centuries of extraordinary history at some of the world’s oldest, most famous and best-preserved ‘lost cities’ and holy sites, there’s much more to this exciting cruise than the ports listed on the itinerary.
- In Oman, you can explore the spectacular Musandam Fjords on a boat trip from Khasab; marvel at the mosques and palaces of Muscat; and discover the Lost City of Ubar on tour from Salalah. Another of Arabia’s lost cities also awaits you in Jordan; Aqaba is your gateway to spellbinding Petra.
- After a cruise along Egypt’s Suez Canal, Boudicca will also head to the beautiful Mediterranean Coast of Israel and call at Ashdod. Here you’ll be ideally located for tours to Jerusalem – a spiritual treasure for Jewish, Muslim and Christian pilgrim – and Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus Christ.
From £1,999ppFares Explained | What's Included