Despite the bitter divide between the Turkish Cypriot north and Greek Cypriot south, the beautiful island of Cyprus is one of the most welcoming Mediterranean cruise destinations. Known for its beaches and rugged good-looks of its interior, the island is awash with wonderful wine regions. [ReadMoreMob]
Sunshine, Scenery & Historical Sites
Beyond the sun-kissed stretches of sand, a cruise to Cyprus ensures compelling culture and scenic landscapes.[ReadMoreDesk] Coastal Paphos is famed for its archaeological sites filled with ruins of palaces, tombs and mosaic-tiled villas that relate to the God, Aphrodite.
Boasting an intoxicating blend of unbroken, typically Mediterranean sunshine, glorious scenery and inviting beaches, compelling culture and fascinating historic towns and cities, Cyprus always makes for a rewarding cruise destination.
Cruises to Cyprus
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- Delve into the influences of ancient empires
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites
- Visit Athens’ Acropolis and Malta's Grand Harbour
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure packed with natural wonders and awe-inspiring landscapes; enriching cultures and remarkable history; and much more.
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and tour to the Great Barrier Reef, and discover the contrasts of Asia, from tribalf Alotau to bustling Singapore and Mumbai.
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; and delight in the diversity of the UAE.
Emirates to the Med via Suez Canal • S2406Save to favourites
- Incredible destinations across Arabia, the Middle East and the Med will each captivate you in their own unique, unforgettable way.
- See the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and revel in the contrasting highlights of Oman, from mosques to beautiful fjords.
- Discover the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; then visit sun-kissed Cypriot, Maltese and Spanish cities.