Despite the bitter divide between the Turkish Cypriot north and Greek Cypriot south, the beautiful island of Cyprus is one of the most welcoming Mediterranean cruise destinations. Known for its beaches and rugged good-looks of its interior, the island is awash with wonderful wine regions. [ReadMoreMob]
Sunshine, Scenery & Historical Sites
Beyond the sun-kissed stretches of sand, a cruise to Cyprus ensures compelling culture and scenic landscapes.[ReadMoreDesk] Coastal Paphos is famed for its archaeological sites filled with ruins of palaces, tombs and mosaic-tiled villas that relate to the God, Aphrodite.
Boasting an intoxicating blend of unbroken, typically Mediterranean sunshine, glorious scenery and inviting beaches, compelling culture and fascinating historic towns and cities, Cyprus always makes for a rewarding cruise destination.
Cruises to Cyprus
Mediterranean Islands with Cyprus • T2302Save to favourites
- Discover the Acropolis of Lindos
- See Mount Etna when cruising the Messina Strait
Visit Pasteis de Belém bakery to enjoy a pastel de nata
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- Delve into the influences of ancient empires
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites
- Visit Athens’ Acropolis and Malta's Grand Harbour