Cruising Sound of Mull
Flowing between the Isle of Mull and the shores of Scotland, the Sound of Mull is a beautiful stretch of water that forms part of the Atlantic Ocean. As you sail through the sound on your Fred. Olsen cruise ship you'll see some stunning natural landscapes and will truly appreciate the beauty of the British Isles
Cruises to Cruising Sound of Mull
Departs: Dover • Thu 18 Mar 2021
7 nights • Bolette • T2105
- Experience some of Scotland’s most outstanding scenic highlights, from on board Bolette and during time ashore, on this rewarding week-long break.
- Relax and revel in the Sound of Mull’s tranquillity and countryside beauty; see the legendary Duart Castle; study the volcanic Dutchman’s Cap; and marvel at Fingal’s Cave’s mighty basalt stacks.
- Explore ashore amongst the glorious landscapes of Scottish isles; seek-out the Shetland’s coastal scenes and native wildlife, and delve into the Neolithic heritage of the Orkneys.
From £499ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 29 Apr 2021
5 nights • Borealis • S2108
- Iconic tipples, historic treasures and many must-see attractions: the Irish delights of both the Emerald Isle’s enchanting capitals make for a five-night break packed with highlights and memorable sights.
- Enjoy time in Dublin on tour from Dun Laoghaire, to take in the city’s famous sites such as St Patrick’s Cathedral and the castle; view the Book of Kells at Trinity College; and sample the legendary ‘Irish craic’ of Temple Bar.
- Visit the fascinating Titanic Belfast exhibit, historic SS Nomadic and much more during time in Belfast; or opt to tour to the spectacular Giant’s Causeway. Meanwhile, there’s unforgettable scenic cruising in Scotland too.
From £449ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sun 11 Jul 2021
13 nights • Bolette • T2118
- Discover and explore some of the British Isles most beautiful and remote islands, with smaller-sized Bolette as your guide.
- You’ll get to wonder at the best of British scenery, from the landscapes of the Sound of Mull and intriguing Fingal’s Cave to gorgeous coastline of the Isle of Man.
- Immerse yourself in rich history of the Orkney’s, Isle of Bute and Isle of Lewis; explore Belfast, Northern Ireland’s capital; and visit Guernsey and Isles of Scilly.
From £2,199ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Sat 28 Aug 2021
5 nights • Borealis • S2120
- Discover enchanting waterways and remote islands on board Borealis and experience a memorable snapshot of Scotland’s gorgeous summertime scenery.
- Relax during hours of daytime scenic cruising, taking in historic Duart Castle and the picturesque Sound of Mull, the intriguing Dutchman’s Cap and astonishing Fingal’s Cave.
- Step ashore in the Shetlands and the Orkneys, to go in search of many more of Scotland’s most famous highlights, such as UNESCO-listed Skara Brae and iconic Shetland ponies.
From £799ppFares Explained | What's Included