Cruising Gironde & Garonne Rivers
The beautiful River Garonne is possibly south-west France's most important river, and arguably one of the region's most picturesque too.
Serving a number of important towns and cities, including beautiful Bordeaux, the River Garonne flows through beautiful French countryside, presenting you with stunning views to enjoy from your smaller cruise ship.
Just upstream from Bordeaux, the Garonne meets the Dore River and forms Western Europe's largest estuary, the Gironde.
Cruises to Cruising Gironde & Garonne Rivers
French Rivers & Spain • S2122
- A full-flavoured cruise of French cities and scenic cruising
- Borealis sails the Gironde and Garonne rivers to Bassens, gateway to Bordeaux
- In Spain, sample the traditional flavours and rich history of the beautiful Basque, Asturias and Galicia regions
French Rivers & Bordeaux • L2229
- Enjoy local wines in Bordeaux and Getxo
- From Rouen, tour to the culinary hotspot of Paris
- Sail through the size-restricted Seine River
French Rivers of Normandy and Bordeaux • L2308
- Discover the many historical sights of beautiful Bordeaux
- Relax as you cruise serenely along the River Seine
- From Rouen, perhaps visit Paris to see the Eiffel Tower or Arc de Triomphe