Cruising Gironde & Garonne Rivers
The beautiful River Garonne is possibly south-west France's most important river, and arguably one of the region's most picturesque too.
Serving a number of important towns and cities, including beautiful Bordeaux, the River Garonne flows through beautiful French countryside, presenting you with stunning views to enjoy from your smaller cruise ship.
Just upstream from Bordeaux, the Garonne meets the Dore River and forms Western Europe's largest estuary, the Gironde.
Cruises to Cruising Gironde & Garonne Rivers
Rivers & Cities of France • T2117
- A mesmerising journey of discovery
- Sail the picturesque Gironde and Garonne rivers
- Visit the beautiful coast of Brittany for a rare call at Belle Ile
Island & Inland Wonders of France & Spain • S2116
- Enjoy an authentic taste of France and Spain
- Visit Bordeaux, famed for its Merlot and Saint Emilion wine
- On Brittany’s coast, tour to the famed town of Cancale
French Cities & Spain • S2122
- A full-flavoured cruise of French cities and scenic cruising
- Borealis sails the Gironde and Garonne rivers to Bassens
- Visit La Pallice for La Rochelle, and St Malo on the Brittany coast