Cruising Firth of Lorn
The Firth of Lorn is a beautiful 16 mile stretch of water that flows between the Isle of Mull and the Slate Islands. A designated Special Area of Conservation, for the the protection of its rocky reefs - which are considered amongst the most diverse in Europe - it is a haven for a wide variety of marine life.
Above the glass-like waters, the firth is flanked by typically Scottish, simply outstanding tide-swept shores. As you cruise the waterway, you'll see the diversity of its landscapes, from exposed, wave-carved waterfronts to sheltered, tucked away coves.
Cruises to Cruising Firth of Lorn
Scenic British Isles • T2217A
- Discover the beauty, history and wildlife of rugged and remote Scottish isles
- Look out for native seabirds in Shetland, Orkney and on the Isle of Skye, and marine life with ORCA
- Experience memorable scenic cruising, and visit Belfast, Cobh and the Isle of Man too
Scenic Isles of Scotland • S2311
- Sail to some of the UK’s most remote places and experience Scotland’s rugged beauty
- From Borealis, see dramatic natural wonders, wild landscapes and native fauna
- Visit and explore scenic islands, as well as the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness