Cruising Firth of Lorn
The Firth of Lorn is a beautiful 16 mile stretch of water that flows between the Isle of Mull and the Slate Islands. As you cruise along the calm water you'll be surrounded by breathtaking natural landscapes and protected rocky reefs.
Cruises to Cruising Firth of Lorn
Scenic Isles of the UK • T2212
- Visit the UK’s most hard-to-reach islands
- Marvel at wildlife in natural habitats
- Explore off the beaten track on remote islands
Scenic British Isles • T2217A
- Discover the beauty, history and wildlife of rugged and remote Scottish isles.
- Look out for native seabirds in Shetland, Orkney and on the Isle of Skye, plus seek-out their historic sites.
- Experience memorable scenic cruising, and visit Belfast, Cobh and the Isle of Man too.