Cape Town Cruises
The flat-topped Table Mountain – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, stands tall over the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town. This iconic city is known for its lively Victoria & Alfred Waterfront area, full of restaurants, attractions and shops; but away from the hustle and bustle is the Kirstenboch National Botanical Garden, full of indigenous flora, including the South African national flower, the protea. Cape Town is also renowned for its Winelands region, producing world class wines.
Table Mountain National Park
Towering Table Mountain is one of the continent’s – possibly the world’s – most iconic landmarks. It’s just a part of a national park offering stunning biodiversity and spectacular views. Other impressive sites include Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.
Robben Island was long a place of political imprisonment. It is now a living museum and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visitors can take tours of the former Maximum Security Prison, where notable former residents include Nelson Mandela and Jacob Zuma.
South African Wine
South Africa has an impressive winemaking history and heritage stretching back to the 17th century. Constantia – a suburb of Cape Town and the oldest winemaking centre in South Africa – is where it all began. Cape Point is a popular area for wineries, too.
Cruises to Cape Town
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World • T2502
- Explore the untouched landscapes of Robinson Crusoe Island
- See the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Go in search of the Big Five in Africa
Iconic Wildlife & Vast Landscapes of Africa • T2332
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan, on board this cruise, where she’ll host insightful talks and accompany guests on the Boulders Beach tour
- Go in search of the Big Five in Kenya and South Africa
- Discover an array of marine life in Indian Ocean islands
- Make time to explore the iconic city of Cape Town
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Seychelles to Southampton Cruise • T233201
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan on board this cruise
- Discover exotic flora and wildlife in the Seychelles and Maldives
- Go in search of the Big Five in South Africa
- Explore the lesser-visited gems of São Tomé and Zanzibar
Exploring Cape Town, the Namib & lesser known Africa • T2401
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan, on board this cruise, where she’ll host insightful talks and accompany guests on a selection of tours, including Boulders Beach and a hike in Constantia
- Explore the iconic city of Cape Town
- See the world's oldest sand dunes in the Namib desert
- Discover lesser-known African gems
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World - Liverpool • T250106
- See the mysterious Maoi statues on Easter Island
- Learn about the inspirational life of Nelson Mandela
- See the iconic Sydney skyline as you sail into the city