Keys Trips & Events
Benefits of booking with Keys Trips & Events:
- Special group booking offers
- Private group coach transfers to and from the ship
- Bucks Fizz reception on board the coach
- Group dining on board
- Complimentary group drinks party on board
- Escorted by Keys Trips & Events
Nick & Caroline
Keys Trips & Events Escorts
Greek Islands & The Corinth Canal
13th April 2022 | 10 nights | Braemar | M2208 | Valletta, Malta
- Make unforgettable memories on a seemingly impossible navigation through the narrowing cliffs of Greece’s remarkable Corinth Canal, only possible thanks to record-breaking Braemar’s smaller size.
- Uncover the captivating sights and sites of Greek islands, including the centuries-old wonders, beautiful beaches and palm-lined promenades of Crete, Rhodes, sleepy Syros and Kefallonia too.
- On the mainland, Katakolon and Piraeus are your gateways to the iconic ancient sites of Olympia and Athens, home of the awe-inspiring Acropolis.
Solos from £3,399 inc. flights*
*Fly cruise package includes flights to/from London. For more information please contact Keys Trips and Events.
5th October 2021 | 13 nights | Boudicca| D2124 | Dover
- Visiting incredible cities when they are less crowded, you’ve opportunities to experience the best of the Baltic with fewer tourists around and more space to discover iconic attractions.
- In St Petersburg, see spectacular sights by day; and enjoy a magical night at the Russian ballet, with a chance to meet the soloist performer too.
- Meet bell ringers at one of Tallinn’s historic churches; immerse yourself in Helsinki’s Finnish culture; plus, visit charming Copenhagen, Gothenburg and cruise the scenic Kiel Canal
The Scenic Moselle & Rhine to Luxembourg
28th July 2021 | 7 nights | Brabant | R2113 | Cologne, Germany
- Sailing three different sections of the sublime Moselle River, all the way from Germany to Luxembourg and back, you’ll discover scenic, architectural and cultural highlights aplenty.
- Take in the landmarks of Cochem and Koblenz, such as Reichsburg Castle and Ehrenbreitstein Fortress; taste local wines in Bernkastel-Kues; and uncover Traben Trarbach’s ‘underground world’.
- Explore famous wineries and exotic gardens in Luxembourg, and revel in views of picturebook scenery as you journey through the beautiful Lower Moselle and Middle Moselle valleys.
Solos from £2099
Cruise-only fares. For more information & pricing regarding transport to/from Brabant, please contact Keys Trips and Events.
For more information, or to book call Key Trips & Events on 02392 230 329
Terms & Conditions
Fares are per person, based on twin occupancy of the lead-in twin room, subject to availability. Offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time without prior notice, are subject to availability & cannot be applied retrospectively. All bookings are subject to Fred. Olsen’s standard terms & conditions, available on their website here & on request. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. FOCL reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. *Served with food at lunch & dinner only. Only the drinks as specified are included in the Dining Drinks upgrade. Standard prices apply for drinks served with lunch and dinner that are not included in the Dining Drinks upgrade. Standard prices apply for all drinks ordered outside lunch & dinner. Dining Drinks upgrade offer must be pre-booked at least 6 days prior to the cruise holiday. Dining Drinks upgrade must be purchased for the full duration of the cruise holiday for each guest sharing a room. Youths (12 to 17 years) will be charged the full Dining Drinks upgrade price. Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines reserve the right to refuse serving drinks to any guest that is considered to have consumed excess amounts of alcohol on board. E&OE.